The Boy

??? POV

I ran towards her as she fell to the ground

What was wrong with her?

I called my driver as I carried her to my car

"Hey! Drive me to the nearest hospital, we have to be urgent!"

"With all due respect sir, that is a stranger whom we do not know, your father would not be pleased with you."

"Don't question my authority of what I do, if we do not go quick we don't know what will happen to her!"

We soon started to drive, there was no traffic around so we arrived at the hospital quickly

I carried her in the entrance as they brought her to a room

Although the room was different from the rest...

Did they already know who she was?

"Hello? Sir?"

"Oh sorry!"

"You may leave now if you want to, we already have a doctor seeing her."

"Do you even know who she is? I don't think I've even told you,"

"Ah yes sir we do! She quite a regular here and she already called saying she wants an appointment a couple hours ago!"

"Oh, well please give her this note if you don't mind...."

"Alright sir, and please don't worry about her she's going to be alright!" she said smiling

I left the hospital with a strange feeling...

Was she going to be alright?

Zara's POV

I woke up with a headache, it was like my brain was about to explode!

"Ah Zara! Your awake!"

"Doctor? How did I get here?"

"Well all I heard was a young man roughly about your age brought you here!"

"Ok..."

"Oh don't worry he didn't seem like a bad person!" She said laughing

"Haha! Well I've been getting a lot of flashbacks lately, and it seems like my anxiety has worsen..."

"Well Zara remember what I told you before, your BPD will get better as you grow, but you also need to stop pushing people away."

"It's not easy, but everything in my life is happening so quickly with boys and everything, and those flashbacks...I don't ever want to see them again..."

"Of course Zara, I know it's not easy! I've had a lot of patients with BPD and most of them got better at the young age they were at! Some may have not gotten better at their young age but they got better as they grew up!"

"Alright doc... May I leave now?"

"Oh yes! Just sign out in the reception! And remember stop pushing people away, it'll make your condition worse."

I left the room and signed out at the reception

I fainted twice today, because of the same reason...

I jus-

"ZARA!! YOU MADE ME WORRY SO MUCH!"

Ah that voice, of course...

"Mum, stop your gonna freak everyone out!"

"But honey, your school called me saying you fainted and left school right after!"

"Imagine if you didn't reach here and fainted on the way!"

"Well, about that..The workers here said that this boy brought me here...But I think he already left.."

She gasped shocked, then she went murder mode....

"DID HE TOUCH YOU?! I SWEAR IM GONNA FIND THAT BOY AND IM GOING TO K-!"

"Oh Zara!!! Come here!"

"Lucy! I already signed out, don't worry!"

"No, no I just wanted to give you something!"

She passed me a note with a number

"Uhm thanks!"

"Mum let's go before you go to extreme murder mode!"

"MURDER MODE?"

I took her hand and dragged her out of the hospital...

Who's number was this?