➽revenge is sweet, sweetie

𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴

⋆ ☄︎.

Jungkook smirked as he looked down, "you really thought I didn't notice you've been following me all day, Jin-Hyung?" He titled his head as he sat on the older's chest.

few moments prior

'I wonder when he will appe-oh here we go' Jungkook held back a smirk when he felt a presence slowly climb on top of him, he felt the persons breath and immediately before the person could do anything further he widen his eyes, startling the older and sat up, twisting so the other fell flat on his back as Jungkook sat prettily on top.

"So- what was your plan Mr.Evil genius" he smirked as Jin was fuming, his plan wasn't anything evil more a prank to scare him, he didn't want to let him off after humiliating his friends—or rather his groups reputation.

He didn't expect that was easily discovered as he thought he was pretty good at sneaking around, 'Who is this guy?' He thought as he stared up at the younger, his breath hitch when he noticed the younger staring directly into his eyes, he leaned down closely and Jin blushed as he felt his heart pound.

Jungkook got closer and closer as Jin closed his eyes, he automatically thought the younger was going to do something but nothing...he opened one eye slowly and immediately was pissed, Jungkook was smirking as he was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Revenge is sweet isn't it sweetie?" He quickly peaked the older's burning cheek and hopped off only to lay beside him which confused Jin.

"I'm too tired to care, you can stay here or leave, if you try anything else-" he stopped and looked directly into the older's eyes again. "You'll regret it" he smiled sweetly as if he said the most purest thing and immediately fell asleep while Jin spent the night not knowing what the fuck just happened.

⋆ ☄︎.

The next morning Jungkook awoken to the sound of knocking, loudly, at his door. He groaned as he shoved his face further into his pillow, and then all the sudden the banging stopped and a gasp was heard.

It was Jimin, and Jimin sure in hell wasn't expecting to see this.

He couldn't stop thinking about the younger the night before and decided to walk him to school, but he took too long on the way being distracted about daydreaming of those pink lips that by the time he got to the door it was already almost 8:00 (school starts at 8:15), so he panicked, and after some more knocking he realized the door was unlocked.

He walked in and saw Jungkook snuggled up into his pillow but his body was embraced by no other than a sleeping Jin. He gasped, first it was shock then it was jealously.

So he did what any other rational boy would do, stomp over, grab the blanket ripping it off, yanking the whining Jungkook into his arms ignoring the protests of the older and swiftly pushing him into the bathroom as he dragged the older out of the house.

Jimin huffed and smiled, "come on Jungkook, let's get ready" he hummed as Jin sat there infront of the dorm with bed hair and one eye closed being shocked and tired.

⋆ ☄︎.

"Will you tell me what happened?" Jimin asked still extremely jealous as Jungkook finished putting on cherry tinted lip gloss which made Jimin wanting to pounce on him.
Jungkook sighed "let's just say I beat him at his own game" he winked making Jimin's cheeks flush and he giggled.

They walked to school as Jungkook was just happy he got a nice sleep despite the bullshit, as they got closer to the gate they noticed a group of students, Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he walked closer and then noticed Jin was in the middle smiling as people were whispering.

He got closer and one girl randomly pointed him out "there he is!" Jungkook looked over and then bunch of people flocked towards him.

"I can't believe you did that!"
"Was he good?"
"Wow you are fast!"

Jungkook was extremely confused until Jin walked up, "give him some space okay?" The people whined and backed off.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jungkook whispered and Jin smirked and then pointed at his neck flashing a huge hickey.

"Oh come on sweetie, don't act like you didn't have the best time of your life last night."

Jungkook's eyes widen, Jimin's mouth dropped and Jin chuckled.

Jungkook was enraged, 'how could he do that?!' he pouted and then he thought of something and smirked, he grabbed Jin by the neck earning a noise of surprise and whispered in his ear.

"Oh I'm so getting you back for this, sweetie"

He let go and walked away with a confused Jimin trailing behind him making Jin scoff.

Sorry this chapter was short; next one will be longer. Anyways! Time to pick a route again.

Sweet and Spicy

Sweet and Sour

Lil bit of all 3

Thanks for reading dollies
xoxo