➽ hold me close

hello dollies 👋🏻
sorry I was a bit late posting today, me and my parents went out to shop and got home 4 kdkdkd
but anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, in the beginning it's some Fluff & then it'll be one big smut session so be ready 🤠✊🏻

Question Of The Day: If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

❥::𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 ೄྀ ࿐

Jungkook groaned as his eyes flutter opened, he vaguely remembers feeling extremely hot, a cold cloth being placed on his forehead and gentle mumbes of someone telling him it'll be okay. He doesn't know who, but he can't help but feel some sort of nice warmth hearing it, he feels his throat extremely dry and the clothes painted to his skin from sweating, he isn't hot and he can just tell he's been out for hours.

He tries to look around the dark room to see the time and confirming how late it was as he saw 12:35 AM flash back at him, he then tried to sit up but his body was aching and weak, he sighed as he gave in and laid there for a few minutes.

Then he heard the door creak open and light pour through, he squints his eyes from the sudden brightness and sees a shadow figure walk in lightly, once the figure notices he is awake they turn on the light in the room and Jungkook groans again.

"Sorry — I'm just glad you seem to be awake finally" the voice says as he opens his eyes it's none other than Kim Seokjin.

He is rather shocked but then images of him sitting in the rain, the umbrella and Jin's concerned face looking down on him as he catches him and he blacks out.

He doesn't say anything at first still confused that Jin would carry him here and take care of him.

Jin seems to notice and sighs sadly as he pulls up his cushy computer chair next to the bed, he gently placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead and hums.

"Thankfully your temperature went down" he smiles in relief and Jungkook can't do anything but stare in awe.

Jin chuckles "I know. I know, I'm the last person you expected to be caring for you" he sighs and looks away.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I was a royal class douchebag towards you for no real reason besides my ego being hurt"

Jungkook hums agreeing, Jin smiled sadly again.

"I wasn't always like this, I'm sure Jimin already said that, for me personally I just went with the flow of the other guys because they were my first best friends as I'm used to people using me for money or looks.." he trails off.