➽ no, thank you Kookie

hello dollies 🐰💘
I'm back with another chapter, today's chapter will have some slight angsty but fluffy with jk and his hyung's! No main ship focused, but!! next chapter we will focus on hopekook and namkook! I officially mapped out this series in my lil notes so I'm pretty excited for this part of this series as now;
prepare for —

action / angst / smut / fluff
... and other things I won't mention ^^

One more thing! Check out my insta series "You're Pretty" as I'm planning to finish it tonight!

& I got my FEM Insta up for Taegikook!

that's all, enjoy reading dollies 💅🏻

Question Of The Day: What is the reason, main reason you got into BTS?
(Mine was their dancing)

Question Of The Day: What is the reason, main reason you got into BTS? (Mine was their dancing)

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
"Being yourself which isn't taken by someone else"

Jungkook sighed as he got home, once again all alone, he told the boys his past with Yugyeom and left, he didn't even wait for their response as he was too scared of their reaction, yeah it felt good telling someone, and he did feel a piece of him, the one still terrified backed up in that wall, in those chains, finally set free but at the same time with him showing up all the sudden puts him on edge.

He walked up to his door as it was now dark, the sun sleeping for the night, he noticed something on the porch, he raised an eyebrow and walked closer seeing it was flowers, at first he thought it was cute, but then he realized what kind of flowers they were, black roses.

The same roses Yugyeom would give him every time he would fuck up and constantly rant on about how pretty black roses were compared to the red ones, they were more raw, more endearing and unique, he hated them and now here they are, sitting prettily on his step like some twisted sick rom-com.

He felt a sob caught in his throat begging to be thrown out as he ran past the flowers, opened his door shaking, and ran inside and barely just made it in time throwing up in the toilet.

He panted and felt his tears set free, why can't he move on ?? Why can't he just be happy? Why did Yugyeom come back and drag him back to the same hell he ran away from..

A week went by, none of the boys saw Jungkook, he missed school, and whenever they would knock at his door he wouldn't answer, he wouldn't pick up his phone, they were scared, only thing, ironically, knew he was at least safe was Yugyeom was there everyday minding his own business even though they threatened and kicked the shit out of him the first thing Monday morning, he just took it and laughed bitterly saying "ah my bunny finally got some friends...how nice..." and he was out from Yoongi's punch.