Chapter 1: The Meeting

Onodera's pov

what the hell am i doing here again?

I thought, as I stood in front of the small building, "ah! Welcome You must be...", a girl came out the door with a ting-a-ling sound, as she checked a paper with her blue eyes with that summer-y felling scanning the paper observantly, "him Onodera Ritsu?" 

"yes"

"Oh, goodie! Welcome, welcome, come in", he gestured me to come in, and as i came in, a lotta staaaaares... 

"Is he that new guy?

Ohmigosh, he's so cute! Is he really a guy, or is he one of those "traps'?", one of the girls said,

this again? seriously, people, I am NOT, I repeat, I am NOOOOT cuuuuute!, I thought loudly, as I kept following the blue eye girl. Is She the manager here?

"Well, Onodera-Kun, please sit here while I go get your uniform!~"' with that, she dashed and disappeared into a bring colorful room,

yep, she is the manager...

Two days ago, Yukon-neesan (my sister), had applied me to a job, most specifically a part time job, only on Saturdays and Sundays, but it wasn't going to be easy, since she appiled me to be a MAID CAFE, UGH. and with that, i can't possbilby quit, since she'll make fun of me for sure... So i did the interview, in behalf of Fuyuko Onodera, and the be half of my dignity.

After a while thinking about how I got into this, I twirled in my seat round and round like a playful little kid," um...excuse me...", someone walked up to me, blushing, with a bunch of the other girls behind her, "w-we can show you around if you'd like...", yep she's is totally turning into a blushing-stuttering-mess...

"Oh, no it's alright, but if you insist, then I guess you my show me around, Miss.", I smiled, hm, maybe this maid stuff won't be as bad as I thought it's be...sigh...Yukon-neesan would be happy if I did reached my capability...I mean, seriously Neesan! 

I'm a Guy, and you made me do a maid cafe job? Are you torturing me? T^T

The girls suddenly blushed as blood gushed out of their noses little by little.

A-are you all okay?!"

..URGH maybe it's another one of her schemes again...ARGGHHH! but I have to do this! i can't just waltz into her house and tell her "WAAAAH. NEESAN I CAN'T DO THIIIIS, IT'S TOO MUCH!", she'll think i'm a weakling for sure! Ugh! But no... I'll do her a stupid request! I will! And no matter what, I ain't quitting! AIN'T QUITTING, YA HEAR?! 

Right after that, Ms. Manager came back with an outfit hanging on her arm. 

"Oh don't mind them,"

"Well, Oondera-kun, you're lucky i found a uniform that might fit you!", she placed her free hand on her waist, standing there grinning like a fool, wait...might?! Are you implying that it might fit or not fit me?!

My mouth went agape a little bit as she shoved the uniform at me and yelled at "now get going!", she pointed at one of the locker/dress rooms with a bright pastel pink color, "ah hai!"

With that said, I ran to that room, shut the door, and sighed

"I just hope this dress will fit me..."

.

.

.

"This dress is just the right fit! Oh, good! At least it's not tight nor it is loose...good!", I sighed in relief, finally walking out of the room, I notice of white rabbit keychain on the floor, the string was torn apart,

Hm...it must be on it by one of the girls from earlier...

I walked it up to the manager and ask her if she knew who owned this keychain "huh? oh, I think I saw a customer with a cell phone that had the keychain on it earlier, I don't know if he really owns it, but I think it's that guy over there.", she pointed it at one of the tables near the window, I didn't bother to look at his face since it was covered by of menu, and since I was getting to uneasy about all of the customers looking at me with a bright red shade cross at their

faces/cheeks.

"Oh, Sure but may I ask something?"

"Yes?"

"Oh! Right! sorry 'bout that! my name's Kaoruko Miyokuru, And yes, you are right, I am the manager of this maid Cafe.", she smiled with sparkles around her "oh I see...Uhm is it alright if I may call you Miyo-san?"

"Oh anything's fine, Onodera-kun! Now get to that customer and return that keychain pronto !", she pointed her index finger at me,

"Y-yes!"

With that said, I ran towards the customer table good thing I found a pen and notepad to write on in case he ask for an order, okay, ritsu...you can do this! just ask him if this is his, and if it's really is his return it to him, and run it back to the manager...! Operation Give The Keychain Back to Its Owner, start!

"U-um, excuse me, Mister. M-may I just ask if this keychain is...", my words Trailed off as the man before me looked at me with wide eyes, those maroon eyes looking at me, as i blushed realizing who that person really was.

"Yours...?", I froze, turning into a blush mess, shaking like the world was being shaken, Onodera?"

"T-Takano-san...?!"

.

.

.

                                                      OMG I'M SO HAPPY NEXT UPDATE