I Don't know anymore QwQ

Nobody's POV))

What's there to do when you're stuck in a bathroom, a surprisingly clean one too, with your boyfriend, while you wear panties, and he's starting to undress you? Slap him? That's out of the question.Punch him in the guts? Still out of the question. What?

Onodera Ritsu himself is stuck in a bathroom, having a make out session with Takano Masamune. As the older man began to undress his sweet yet also pitiful UKE. "Mph! G-get...off..*pant*..me!", Ritsu yelled between breaths. Takano placed Ritsu's dress on the floor of the stall, "It's your fault...", he stated as his hand ran up from The smaller male's abdomen to his chest and tweaked Ritsu's nipple, as a small yelp escaped from his lips, "ah...T-Taka...no...ah...", he continued tweaking whilst his other hand lowered down to his uke's hard-on.

"Ritsu...", he started

"Wearing such things...a bit eager much?", he chuckled and smirked, continuing with his job. "T-...ah!"

Takano ran his fingers down Ritsu's hole, inserting a finger dry. "T-Tak—!"

He only covered his mouth suddenly, "ssh.."

"Mmpphh...", Ritsu squirmed,

"Did you see that guy with the cute girl with him?", said the man as he turned the faucet on,

"Yeah! And that girl was so adorable! Man that guy's lucky he found a girl that cute!"

Even if the stall was in a little bit of darkness, your can still see Takano's eyes twitching in rage, and jealousy maybe, "tch. Ain't no one will have my Ritsu.", he silently muttered, "mmphh mm!", Ritsu squeaked, still continuing to squirm,

"Haha, come on, let's go."

The two men left the bathroom,

Takano finally let go of Ritsu's mouth, "ah!",

"Continuing on..."

.

.

((a/n: DUE TO SOME CIRCUMSTANCES AND EVENTS, I HAVE TO CUT THE LEMON PART AS I NEED TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER QUICKLY, I AM TRULY SORRY! -bows- I'm going to leave the lemon part in all of your fujoshi minds! I hope you don't mind! AGAIN, I'M VERY SORRY!))

.

.

As soon as they got out of the bathroom, it was already half past 2:00. "Ugh...my hips hurt..."

"This is your fault, you know!"

"Well, it's half your fault for wearing such things that you know will surely make me aroused.", he whispered in the other's ear.

"Hey, you wanna go to some rides?"

Takano's POV))

"Hey you wanna go to some rides?", I asked Ritsu, as I held his hand

"Eh? Ah..."