more to ritsu maid

ONODERA'S POV))

"A-a date?!", I freaked, Gosh! I just started my work here and you up and ask me out on a date now?!

"Come on, it's Christmas. Plus, we haven't had Christmas together in so long...", he pouted slightly, pouting will just leave you with nothing!

"I-I...I have shift tomorrow!", I yelled,

As luck would have it, the manager was walking by and eavesdropped on us. ((a/n: since, y'know, she is a BL fan.)) "ooh~! It's fine if you have things to do together with this guy here tomorrow~! I don't mind excusing you for a special someone of yours~!", she clasped her hands together and giggled, "ah- p-please, Miyo-san! It's not like that! And I haven't even—"

"Oh poo, Onodera-kun~! Come on! It's Christmas, ain't it? Why don't you spend the day with him?", she tilted her head,

"I...", I turned to Takano, who was was pouting like a child, the fuck, him? Pouting? Who is this guy and what'd he do to the real Takano?!

"Stop pouting, you look like an idiot..."

"I would if you'd just—"

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! FINE, FINE. THERE, HAPPY NOW?!", I yelled, raising both my hands up while Miyo-san squeals, "eeee~! I'll excuse you tomorrow, then, Onodera-kun~! Have fun!", right then, she ran off with a tip-toe in each step. "I'm sure you'll have lots of fun."

"Huh, depends, where are we going?", I asked as I raised a brow, "oh, that's a secret."

"Tsk, fine, now if you'll just excuse me, I'll be going back to work."

"Heh, you're such a workaholic everywhere you go, huh?", he smirked, making me yell a little silently, "s-shut up! I just want to work hard!", as I stomped back to the counter and asked for a new pen, which I don't even know why I asked for another pen...

.

.

.

((4 hours later))

Hah...finally done! Ugh...

I walked down the sidewalk, carrying a trash bag, as I looked around for a trash can, why don't they even have trash cans near the café, anyway? Geez...

T^T and I most likely wouldn't be safe out here with this dress on...especially at night!

"Oi."

"Eeyah!", I yelped, "geez! Please don't sneak up on me like that, Takano-san!", I started, "well so~rry, some people just don't have patience to wait for their lover to come back home and have cuddles in the bed.", he placed his cold hands in his pockets, as he leaned in closer to my face, making a 1-inch distance between our faces.

"Stop that," I slapped his face away, blushing madly, "and w-who said I was your lover, huh?!",

"I didn't say name, did I?"

"Urk...w-well.."

"Or were you assuming that I was talking about you as my lover, nee?", he teased, I grimaced,