DO NOT BE TEMPTED, MASAMUNE! DO NOT!

Takano's POV)) (TUN DUN DUUUUN)

"Onodera...? Who is this?", I asked my beloved brunet, who is this guy and what relation does he have with Ritsu?!

"Takano!", Ritsu freaked, is he really that sensitive? Oh nevermind that...

"Saga Masamune-kun?", the suspicious ((not really)) guy asked, "how the hell do you know my past name?!", I yelled, "woah woah, chill Saga-kun, I'm just here to visit Rittie-chan!", he held both hands up as if he was being arrested, "I can explain, Takano-san! R-Riku is my cousin!", Ritsu barged in,

"Wait...what did you say?", I raised a brow, then how the hell does he know my past name?!

"I'm Riku Onodera~! Rittie-chan's cousin! I'm also the one who will kick your fucking ass if you hurt him again this time~!", he smiled, not at all happily, but something like a smile that represents something that could kill. "R-Riku! Come on! Be nice!"

"Well, all I can say is... Look, I'm sorry if I hurt Ritsu ten years ago, I didn't mean to make him make a colossal misunderstanding! I swear! But... Yeah it is my fault from the very start...if I hadn't laughed at that time...", I averted my gaze, what the hell am I doing?

"Awww~! It's good to see that you finally realize your own feelings for Rittie-chan after ten fucking years.", he still smiled,

"Come ooon, Rikuuuu!"

"Well, it's best we be on our way now.", I grabbed Ritsu's hand and pulled him closer, "woah woah woah! Just where do you two think you're going?", he crossed his arms and blocked our way, "what? We're supposed to be arriving at the amusement park before 12 noon. Now will we you please be kind as to move away and let us pass?", I started to get annoyed, is he going to move or do I have to force him?

"Oohh~! So you two are back together officially now~?", he smirked, "n-no! W-well..it's...not like that...but...", Ritsu shook his head,

When are you going to convert back to your old 15 year old self, Ritsu...?

"We're not official just yet."

"Aww~! G'luck on your daaaate~!"

"Ah- and, Saga-kun...?"

"What?"

"Rememberif you hurt Rittie-chan again, I will undoubtedly kill you this time,", he whispered, I didn't flinch, since I knew from the bottom of my heart that I will never again hurt my beloved Ritsu, "of course I won't."

"Well, good!"

"Enjoy your date, Rittie-chan~!", he up and left, "man, does he always pamper you like his own brother or something?", I asked as well as chuckling,

"Well, I guess you could say that...he's just too overprotective. Don't worry.", Ritsu answered with an awkward smile,

"Well I'm sure he won't hurt me. Heh."

.

.

.

The whole trip to the Amusement Park was utterly quiet, and if looks could kill, I would've killed every person that stared at Ritsu,

"Hey, you okay?"

"W-what?"

"I asked if you're okay. You look pale.."

"Ah- I'm fine...nahaha...I'm just...

Why are there so many people staring...a-at me...?"

"Well, first of all, you're horribly adorable. Second, you're wearing a maid dress of all clothes. Lastly, you're walking down the sidewalk to the amusement park with a handsome guy."

Ritsu turned and a vein popped, "self-proclamation, I see?" ((a/n: is "self-proclamation" right? XD))

"Oh come on. You know you think I'm handsome, too~."

"No I don't!",

"Yes you do."

"No. I. Don't!",

"Hah. Whatever you say, Ritsu-sama. Hahahaha~", I teased, and to my surprise, Ritsu giggled like a girl, and it was utterly adorable! I stared at him surprisedly, God! That giggle sent my gun up...shit shit shit...! No! Don't be tempted, Takano! DON'T!

"Uhn.. You okay?", he glared at me confusedly but he was grinning, what the hell just happened? Ritsu was mad, and then he just giggles right after? What the hell...is he trying to seduce me with his cuteness or what?

A strong wind flew by as Ritsu's skirt flew up, "ah!", he immediately shot it right back down with his cutesy small hands, people started to stare again, this time with blushes crept on their faces.

I just...saw that...he...he...HE'S...WEARING PANTIES?! JUST WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING TO HIMSELF?! NO, MORE THAN THAT, WHAT THE HELL IS HE TRYING TO DO TO ME?!

Just that made me get an erection. Oh God...Ritsu please stop...don't make me do it here...

"Uh...s-sorry about that! The w-wind's at fault!", he blushed madly, "Ritsu...come with me.", I said before turning and walking away towards a certain room, good thing the people stopped staring...

"Eh?..Ah..hai.", he then followed, not knowing the certain room we are entering will be... The bathroom.

He finally noticed what room we were going into, "I-I'm fine waiting here...Takano-san...", he averted his gaze, a bright shade of red crept on his cheeks, "no you aren't. This erection is all your fault, and you're going to be responsible for getting rid of it."

"EH?!"

Nobody's POV))

And as their trip to bathroom continues on... Will they have some hardcore sexy smut ? Or just a light scene of making out ?

Until then~!
T

BC~!