25// Christmas Eve

"Happy Birthday Louis!!"

Everyone cheered as we stood around Louis in the main room of his house. The red and sliver Christmas tree was sparkling in the night and the presents wrapped in shiny red and white paper looked even more inviting.

The Tomlinson's went all out every year with Christmas, and this year even with a larger house was no exception. There were all together five full Christmas trees around the house, lights hung from every mantelpiece to every banister. It was a Christmas Wonderland!

Birthday banners and balloons had also been added for Louis birthday celebrations tonight. The house really was trimmed to perfection.

As we all stood the main room as Louis thanked everyone for coming tonight, I stood with Eve in front of me and my hands around her waist and resting on her front.

"Does he always make this much fuss?" She looked to me through her black coated lashes. She looked gorgeous tonight in a red velvet skater dress, tights and black ankle boots that gave her height with a chucky heel. The dress also left her shoulders bare which was perfect for me to lean down and place a kiss there everyone now and then.

"Yeah, that’s Louis for you." I chuckled as my best mate swayed from side to side and had to hold onto Jessy's arm for support, but even she was a little tipsy.

"I wanna thank my five best mates! Zayn your awesommmmmeeeee man!"

Zayn nodded from the arc way with Perrie and laughed at our overly intoxicated mate.

"Niall you best not have drunk all the beer!"

"No promises man!" Niall lifted up his cup to Louis and Lizzi had her head lying on his shoulder.

"Liam, have some fun for once and please Chloe don't start calling him daddy to!" Louis burst out laughing, but the room went quiet as people gasped and awkwardly laughed but Louis didn't seem to notice.

"And Harry, my best mate, I love you man and if I could I'd marry you, but I think Eve has more of a chance, love you bro!" Eve laughed and buried her face into her hands, while I laughed and just raised my bottle.

I looked round the room as Louis started talking about Jessy and locked my eyes on Chloe and Liam.

She looked stunning, her hair was up and little bits curled at the front. Her dress was sliver and fell to floor; it was backless and there was slit up the leg. She really was the most beautiful girl stood in the room.

I've noticed her glares to me and Eve, especially when we will flirt or be over affectionate towards each other.

Eve's noticed it as well, as Chloe's been giving her the cold shoulder. All the other girls were so friendly and kind to Eve when she arrived with me tonight even Lizzi which was a surprise.

I guess the plan was working but I just wanted to push it a little further and see how she would react, I mean I tried this before with Stacy, but this should total make Chloe go overboard.

"Everyone be out by 1! It’s Christmas for crying out loud!"

Everyone erupted into cheers and the music was back on.

"Eve!"

We spun round to Louis pulling Jessy over towards us by the arm. I gave her a sympathetic smile but she was too tipsy to even notice my gesture.

"Can I steal Harry, for a moment please?" He let his bottom lip pop out and gave her his 'puppy dog' eyes.

"Sure Louis, he's mine all night anyway." I leaned down and pecked Eve on the lips before she whispered in my ear, "I'm going to brag to Chloe how good in bed you are." She giggled from the alcohol before smiling brightly at me.