44// Sweet Nothings

April

Girlfriend: Hey Boyfriend! So my parents want you round for dinner again, I think they're in love with you.

Me: Of course they are who isn't! And sure what time?

Girlfriend: I can't believe I deal with your cocky attitude every day, and I think 7 but you can come earlier to hang with me?

Me: Pfftt it’s not that bad, and cool I'll be there beforehand, Louis won’t be happy but he knew our relationship would be effected by this.

Girlfriend: Babe it is! He has Jessy to kiss his ass now, get your booty over here now!! Missing you :(

Me: I ain't a booty call missy, and I know but I do it better ;)

Girlfriend: GROSS! You’re my booty call, I'm bringing booottty back!

Me: Seriously, you’re singing to me through text?

Girlfriend: Yep! I'm all about that bass!

Me: God please help me!!

Girlfriend: Harry don’t be going to church on me!

Girlfriend: There not even song lyrics.

Girlfriend: Why ruin the game?

Me: Because it’s my game, see you in an hour or two babe.

Girlfriend: Please don’t leave me

Girlfriend: Harry no

Girlfriend: Get your sexy ass back here!

Girlfriend: HARRY!!!

*****

I arrived on the familiar doorstep at six, an hour before I was expected for dinner with the Spencer's.

Knocking twice I held the carrot cake that mum had baked in the spotty tin. Mum has become obsessed with the Great British Bake Off, and trying to bake all new different cakes and treats so she urged me to bring her latest creation with me tonight for everyone to try.

The door swung open and Mrs Spencer was stood behind it in a purple, fitting dress that reached her knees. It was covered in a pink apron but her winning smile put me on edge.

"Oh Harry dear, come in I wasn't expecting you for another hour." She gleams wiping her perfectly manicured nails on her apron.

"Chloe told me I could come earlier to hang out with her, before dinner." I was actually surprised that Chloe hadn’t come down to greet me, I texted her from my car.

"That’s fine my dear, what is that in your hands, it smells delicious." She took a step towards me eyeing the box and then looking at me through her lashes. "May I?" Her hands moved to the lid as she popped it off the tin. "Wow."

"My mum baked it for tonight," she seemed pleased with the cake and smiled at me again.

"Harry," I turned my head to Chloe who was stood on the stairs in light washed jeans, a hot pink satin top and wearing an excited smile.

I pushed the tin into Mrs Spencer's arms, "nice talking to you Mrs Spencer." I left her in the entrance and walked up the stairs to meet Chloe's out stretched hand.

Our hands clasped together and she led me upstairs and to her bedroom. I closed the door behind us and made my way over to my girlfriend who was sat on the edge of her bed.

"Last time I was in here we were rudely interrupted." I smirked as I made my way over to her as she sat on the bed.

"You'll have to remind me Harry, because I don’t think I can remember." She batted her eyelashes at me innocently.

I stood in front of her sitting body and placed my knee to her side. Lightly pushing her body back to hit the mattress so I could hover over her.

I began my kisses at her neck lightly before finding her sweet spot and adding a little more pressure, causing Chloe to pant and moan beneath me.

"Do you remember now baby," she just hummed as her hands found the end of my top. I leant back onto my knees pulling my top from over my head and discarding it to the floor.

I went back down to Chloe and kissed her lips, as her small hands travelled over my body, outlining my tattoos that she could reach.

My hands moved to the end of her top and I began shifting it up her body, she helped me by lifting her back so I could pull it all the way off her, revealing her lacy pink bra.

I placed a kiss on her chin, and stayed in a straight line placing kisses as I moved my way down her body, past her belly button and to the top my her jeans.

"Harry please," she pleaded her hands wrapped in my curls as I kissed along the waist band. I wasn't ready to give in to her yet.

I popped the button of her jeans but smirked up to her, "What do you want me to do Chloe?" I raised my eyebrow as I flicked the button between my fingers, making them brush her skin.

She shivered and moved my hands to her zip, guiding me as the zipper became undone. She quickly pushed me off her, and pulled her tight jeans from her legs, leaving her laying on her bed in her pink lacy lingerie set.

"Chloe Spencer, you have no patience." I shook my head at her as I moved back on top of her. "What am I going to do with you hmmm," I slipped one of her bra straps off her shoulder and attached my lips to her skin, sucking and kissing as she withered beneath me.

My hands moved down her body to her hips, were her lingerie sat, I moved one of my fingers under the waist band and let it slap back onto her skin, she hissed at my actions. She was growing impatient but I wasn't one to rush acts of showing love.

"Harry pretty please, make me feel good." I couldn’t refuse her anymore, I'd tortured her enough.

I laid my body on top of hers, my hands still sitting on her hips and the waistband, but I wanted to reach her ear to whisper into her ear.

"I'll make you feel more than good, baby." I whispered tugging on her ear lope and beginning my actions to cause her immense pleasure as she arched her back into my bare chest.

Chloe whimpered and moaned, as I kissed her, whispered sweet nothings into her ear as I used my hands.

A few minutes later she was in euphoria. It was the most beautiful sight, her panting for breath, spread out across her bed; her eyes closed recovering from her high.

To know I caused that, I made her body react to me like that. It reminded me why I used to sleep with lots of girls; I brought them pleasure, euphoria. It was always about giving the pleasure away not receiving it. I loved having a reaction like that, to know that I could cause good and do well in the world.

A/N: I can't write that stuff people!!! Its too much, that is enough for me!!

I love the little texting part at the start, inspiration from Texting and Blocked by the brilliant futuoharry

Updating again tomorrow, and Saturday and Sunday!! Exciting!!

Comment, vote and share! ILYA xxx