Introduction

Since Cady's mom had left her and her dad for no reason, her world crumbled into pieces. She managed to stay sane day by day while she pushed people away from her life, even her one remaining family. Her dad-Harold was a clock collector that worked as a trader and seller of from vintage to most modern and rare clocks. After a long time, her dad had found Mathilda and got married again. When Cady went for college, her dad passed away during a travel to trade a clock so she had to come home. Harold left behind his entire collection including a mysterious clock that he intentionally wanted to give to Cady. What Cady didn't know is that she just received a special clock that held so much power in it that it could manipulate time as she desires to change moments that had passed. The retro pocket watch was called "The Epitome of Power" 

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. No part of this eBook may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.  

-

A/N (queenelen), English is only my second language so please bare with me and read at your own risk. Also, please comment and point out any typos and errors so I can edit. I hope you like my story please vote if you do and share it with your friends, thank you!