bad boy

hobi was a sobbing mess on the way back to the dorms.
the little wanted to be noticed by yoongi badly.
but the elder one kept ignoring him.

jungkook kept trying to calm down their sunshine as he pretended to play games with him but nothing worked.
he really wanted to be noticed by his caretaker.

"yoonie!! daddy!! pwease!!" he begged again, his throat aching as he already cried his way to exhaustion.
his eyes drooping as he struggled to stay awake.
soft melodies didn't help him stay awake as their most softest song started to play.

it took them awhile but hobi fell asleep, tears falling down his cheeks as they all turned to look at yoongi.
a glare on the eldest face as he frowned.

"min fucking yoongi. hoseok finally came out of his shell and here you are ignoring the poor baby. he called you both daddy so accept it." jin scolded the other as yoongi stayed quiet.

jungkook wiped their baby's tears away, watching how his button nose crinkled with every touch.
the way his little dimple popped out when he was being touched.
the small whine to be left alone when Jungkook teased him a little.

it was the most purest and softest things to ever see.
and it broke his heart to know that he was crying because of one of their own members.

"i wish.. we didn't break him this way. he was holding it back for a reason and it just got too much for him." jungkook suddenly announced as he looked up at the others.
his answer did quiet them all down as they realized the situation that just happened.

namjoon felt the worst since he was ignoring him when he started to play with the other little from his friends band.
jin was supposed to be there for everyone but he didn't do anything for hobi which only got him down.
jimin and taehyung were also a mess knowing that the reason they love to smile and laugh together is because of their hyung.

jungkook and yoongi looked at each other, a small sigh escaping as they knew it was their fault for not standing up and helping the little sooner.

jungkook looked back down at the sleeping little, holding him tighter if possible as he wished he could erase the past and fix it.
his hyung was in a situation where they could've been more helpful with but instead caused more stress on him.

"well.. now that we know his little secret.. what are we going to do now.." jin asked as he looked up at gaze at the others who all were deathly quiet.
"help him with it. he can't force it away and keep it hidden. now that we know.. we should help him out somehow." jungkook said softly as he looked at his hyung.

yoongi gazed at the red head, feeling guilty for his own actions earlier, which was actually devouring him up.
he didn't know what triggered him to go in a jealous rampage.
and the fact that he made hoseok cry so much just hurt him.

hoseok was his sunshine.
his smiles and laughter.
his hugs and kisses.
and here he is.. breaking him.

seokjin leaned towards the pair as he kissed the top of the fluffy mess, sighing to himself.
"no matter what. we have to show him that it's okay to be who he is.." he reminded the others as they were soon arriving.

jungkook nodded, holding the little closer as he listened to the words of their eldest hyung.
yoongi gazed over at the little, his heart clenching again at the sight.

"cmon peach.. we got to the dorms.. we gotta get you ready for bed.." jungkook cooed to the little as he gently shook him awake.
the red head whined, shaking his head as he held onto whatever he can.

"no..me no want to.." he whined as he kept his eyes closed.
a pout was evident on his face as he tried to fake that he wasn't already awakening.

jungkook smiled at that, leaning close.
"if you don't wake up... then daddy won't be able to buy you a plushie that you've always wanted." he bribed the little, which caused him to jolt himself awake.

but it happened.
he got up.
and planted his lips onto jungkook's on accident.

causing both males to be as red as they can imagine.
and a boiling yoongi to have watched it all.

"jinnie!! ima die of cooties because of kookie !!" hobi cried out as the ravenette turned to gaze upon the little.
jimin and taehyung couldn't help but burst out laughing at the sudden comment, almost crying at the statement.

but yoongi caught onto something.
"why did you call him kookie? isnt he your daddy?" yoongi asked as the little looked over, causing a small blush to tint his cheeks.

"yes but... you're my daddy too yoonie.." the red head reminded as he got picked up by jin, who coddled him in his arms.

"fuck man... why can't it just be me." yoongi mumbled as he looked down.

"daddy is a bad boy! he said a bad word!"