valentines day special

(Very late special but you all know that I never do these things on time ;; I still have to do his birthday special and keep you all fed. ALSO. HopeKook is winning the ships so I may do that or add in some Sope sometimes.. hmm..)

hobi looked down as he pouted a bit. he didn't know why but daddy yoonie and daddy kookie were ignoring him and he did not like that at all.

his cheeks puffed out as he tried to leave his room but got a small "stay there peach!" from yoongi as he stomped his feet, slamming the door and sulking back to his bed.

"taetae!" he yelled out for his lover, to the both of them, hobi and taetae were in a relationship, but in the real space, they were just best friends.

so they didn't mind it at all except when taetae has to go with jimin, who is actually his boyfriend.(teehee spoiler)

the door opened and in came a confused taehyung who stared at the little angel who looked like a demon on the cute pastel green bedsheets.

"yes little one? what's wrong seokie?" tae asked as he walked over, seeing how distressed and upset hoseok was.

wasn't littlespace suppose to calm him? yet he looks so mad? ironic isn't it..

"daddy's no wan' me! me wan' kisses and huggies and lots of tickles!" hobi whined as he started to cry a bit, the big fat tears rolling down his plump peachy cheeks.

"baby it's okay.. don't cry! it's valentine's day love! that means we can use the pretty glitter that daddy yoonie doesn't like.." the male tried to calm down the little who was still crying, but let it happen.

the little eventually was just in small sniffles, rubbing his eyes as he looked at his best friend, making small grabby hands.

"taetae.. why daddy no wuv me." he pouted as he nuzzled against him as he was picked up.
"he does love you peach.. okay how bout this.. you make daddy kookie and daddy yoonie a big card! and we will both go give it to them."

hobi stared up at him and nodded, thinking it would be fun as he was being carried to his small art corner that jimin made for him.

a small giggle escaped as taehyung kissed his cheek and was put down onto the bean bag chair.
"here baby.. make me a pretty heart and then we will start to do some glitter." the male informed the little as he nodded, grabbing his markers as he smiled more.

taehyung sighed in content, looking at the little as he gazed back at the door.
he was helping the others make a nice scenery for hobi to celebrate today and it didn't help that the main caretakers were being cold to him, but not on purpose.

he knew that the little was going to love what they had planned for him so he just waited for the signal that everything was done and ready for him to go out and surprise the little.

taehyung laughed when he saw hobi put "old turtle" on yoongi's card as he made sure he went all out on the card before looking up at taehyung..

"taetae.. i want sparkle sparkle!!" the little exclaimed as he was referring it to the glitter that was kept a secret from him since he caused a huge mess in the living room and in yoongi's studio when he last ended up using it.

the male nodded, going over to the secret place and took out the box, before returning to the boy who was being as demanding as ever.

hobi immediately started to color some spots before putting some glitter again. his eyes widening when he saw some spill onto his hands.

"uh-oh.." taehyung mumbled as the little started to shake the glitter bottle. some landing on his hair as he made yoongi his card and started to babble incoherent words.