Sleepover.

Ji-Eun's POV

Me and NCT Dream hung out for life two hours. "Hey y'all are like 2, shouldn't you be sleeping?"

They all looked confused, looked at each other, than started laughing. Of course, Chenle's high-pitched voice was the loudest.

"What's so funny?"

"You only one year older than me!" Renjun said.

"So sleep is sleep and you should get some!" I replied.

Jisung, Chenle, Jaemin, And Jeno. Went down without a fight.

"Okay we'll go Noona!" The four took their stuff and they to the bedrooms.

"Yah! Haechan get to bed! Your like 18 but still! YOUNGER THAN ME HAH."

Haechan stared at me for like ever.

"Why can't you three be like those angels?"

"Bruh, your like a fetus too." They all said.

"Um, for your information. I am the best student in my college as of right now. Even though, I just joined."

"Nerd." Renjun RUDELY said.

"I'm the same age as you so I get to stay up!" Mark said.

"Fine." I said.

"If Mark stays up, so do I." Haechan said.

"FINEEEEEE."

"Ew never mind, with you all around I'll just hit the hay early today." Renjun said.

I couldn't believe this boy.

The three of us just sat there quietly.

"So how is Lucas? He told us a lot about you." Mark said.

"Wouldn't you know your like his BFF." I said.

"HOW ABOUT ME?!" Haechan said.

"Yeah, let's uh forget about you..." I said.

He started to braid my hair. We all know where this was going he was gonna get it in knots and I'll look like a birds nest.

I whipped and I mean WHIPPED out pepper spray and sprayed a bit at him.

"HEY!" HEYchan said.

"Yah! Use honorifics!" I said.

"Says you." Haechan said back.

Me and Haechan were like dogs barking at each other, it seemed like we didn't get along but actually his company was nice.

"DOG HYUCK." I teased.

"It's DONKEY!!!" He argued.

Who new this idol was so hot-headed?

"Ugh, let's get to sleep!"

"FINE BUT IM SLEEPING HERE WITH YOU AND MARK TO SNORE IN YOUR FACE."

We sighed and fell asleep.

THE END! No, there won't be a relationship between Ji-Eun and Haechan. He's like her older brother. But anyways.... 98 PEOPLE WHO READ THIS. OML SO CLOSE TO 100 THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THIS PROGRESSED SO MUCH AND IM IN AWE!  I LOVE U GUYS! Thanks! :D 사랑해