oof.

Rena's POV

"Oh my god! For the last time we didn't intentionally try to steal it, we're  literally offering to pay."

"Yeah!" Ji-Eun said.

"Your even fighting back. Anyways, report to room 603 there are attempted burglaries, repeat 603." The annoying slick back handsome dude said.

"THAT'S IT!" Ji-Eun said as she high kicked him.

"What the heck JiJi?" I asked.

"We all know you wanted to, but your an idol sooo LETS BOUNCE." She said as she started running.

Here goes, I thought as I started running. She is a total blast to be around, on the outside she seems cold and distant but she is a little bomb.

"Hehe! To the next store LUST!" Ji-Eun yelled.

We were approaching the store as we ripped the necklace tag.

"Hi would you like to try a dress on or two?" The employee said as she pulled out a HUGE tape measurer.

"Hmm, two formal dresses please. But not poofy, it's not that formal." I said.

"Follow me!"

Me and Ji-Run were looking around curiously for dresses.

"I think this fits you perfectly ladies!" The worker said as she pulled out an elegant red dress that was long and a short black dress that was a bit poofy and had sparkles all around it.

"Omg the red dress fits me perfectly!" I said as I tried it on.

My jaw dropped. "JIJI THAT LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU!"

"Eh, I don't know maybe it's too tight." She said.

"HONEY NO WERE BUYING THIS!" I said.

"I calculated the price that will be 346.99 dollars." She said.

"HERE YOU GO." She said as she quickly swiped her card.

We got out alive, but we had to make a run for it.

LOL SoRRy iT waS shOrt ;) thAnk yoU so MucH iM shoOk!!!!!!