Christmas day!

Ji-Eun's POV

I woke up in his embrace. The place was not familiar it was a bedroom, oh god don't tell me... I gently lifted the blanket to see I had been wearing an oversized dress shirt... THIS WASN'T MINE.

"LUCAS?!" I yelled which startled him causing him to wake up.

"We didn't do anything idiot, in fact I saved your life." He complained while drowsily rubbing his eyes from the disturbance of his slumber.

"W-what happened?"I asked.

"Long story short, be careful of Yuqi." He said as he sat up carefully.

After he mentioned her name all the memories came flooding back like hurricane tortilla. Why would she do that? What would have happened if Lucas didn't take the chance to save me? WHAT IF I LOST MY VIRGINITY? All these unanswered questions were filling my mind.

But I have to say Lucas looked a m a z i n g sleeping. wait what the ffff-

Ugh I sound thirsty, I must've been thinking too long because I came back to focus to see a pair of gigantic hands waving in front of me.

Lucas' POV 

"Why you staring, huh? I know I'm handsome take a picture it'll last long-- OOF." I was in the middle of a speech when she punched me in the stomach.

She smiled and yelled, "Hell no, and guess what day it is?"

"Ummm, April fools." I guessed.

"Christmas ya dummy."

"WEll ThEn HeRE is YE present!" She said as she handed me a box.

I carefully undid the ribbon to see this:

this aint it chief. I thought but took is with a smiley face.

"But seriously, are you sure we didn't uh, and did you undress me?" She asked while getting a rock out of her purse.

"YES I'M SURE I'M VERY SURE!" I said as I bowed down.

"Lucas, I wanna go somewhere special today!" She said.

"Okay where do you want to go?"I asked.

"It's a surprise Lucas!" 

She said as she took my hand and lead me to my dresser, "Get ready I won't peak!" She said as she gave me a gummy smile.

She put her hands over her eyes. But as I took off my shirt I notices she had a gap in her fingers. "HEY!" I yelled as I chased her around the room, we must've been running fast because uh, I tripped over her foot and we landed on the bed.

"Heheh..." She mumbled as we got up and dusted off our clothes.

Suddenly, Chenle busted in and held a mistletoe over our heads. "I'll be gone..." He said and gave me a wink.

I hesitantly leaned closer and she responded with our lips meeting. She pulled away and looked down oof did I disappoint her? She looks up and smiled and took my hand. "Well, lets go Lucas!"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I know I am late but I just wanted to wish you warm wishes and I hope you had a swell time doing whatever you do! Happy Holidays love you!