Plan.

Yuqi's POV

I grabbed her throat. It's just a little damage right? I didn't really expect anything to happen but I guess she got along better with him than I did.

Like they had said. "Take more drastic measures,". 

"Step up your game!" Well, I did.

My plan was to hold her hostage. Until Lucas rescued her, only if I was his girlfriend. :)

I tied her up, in a chair and she sadly woke up.

"W-w-What happened?" She asked while rubbing her forehead confused, naive little girl.

"Tch, what do you think?" I asked.

"Let me go!" She demanded.

"Nuh uh, sister." I said phone in hand dialing Lucas as I put tape on her mouth.

"Hey Yukhei, do you think you can come over I need help." I asked.

He agreed and was on his way.

Looking from the side I could tell she was in a state of panic but couldn't do much. As much as it was enjoyable. Lucas had to make his way over. It as been about 30 minutes. Man, I guess he doesn't care at all.

Just when I thought that the door opened.

"Hey, Yuqi." His eyes widened at the sight of her he was speechless. So is it me or her? Let's see.

"Hey Lucas, I was just casually minding my own business... BE MY BOYFRIEND OR SHE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE." 

Ji-Eun and Lucas looked so surprised by the sudden outburst. Her eyes were watery as she tried to mutter out words. Lucas looked at her with these eyes he's never given me. They conflicted pain, anger, sadness, and confusion.

Just how I like it.

I went to the bathroom sure my Lucas won't do anything right?

HEY GUYS! Long time no see, I just want to address two things. I used to write on my phone but now I do on my laptop so there might be a change. And second of all, WE HIT 500 READS LIKE HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN LIKE WHAT EVEN I--- anyways! Thanks so much! I feel like I say the same things over and over again but I can't stress how much people actually make me happy. With all the little things. Thank you!