Chapter 4

DM - Instagram
@SeriouslySirius
@Moonstar
——————————————————————————————————————————
12.09
Hey, Remmy.
U look extremely handsome when you read.
Cuz u bite your lip when ur focused on your book.
Thanks, Siri.
Wait, how do you know I'm reading?
Look up.
——————————————————————————————————————————
Remus just entered the library to read his favorite book. He sat down in his favorite chair and pulled his book out and began reading. An hour later he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He started blushing while reading Sirius' text. When he looked at the last text, he slowly looked up. In front of him, stood Sirius, the guy he had been texting with for the last week. "Do you always blush when you read my texts?" Sirius asked him. Remus' cheeks became a darker tint of red and he slowly nodded, feeling a bit ashamed. "You're still not gonna talk to me, are you?" Sirius asked. Remus put his hand in front of his mouth to stuffle a laugh. He shook his head. "Can I at least sit next to you?" Sirius said while noddig his head towards the chair next to Remus. Remus nodded and Sirius sat down in the chair next to him. He took out his phone and began typing.
——————————————————————————————————————————
12.17
Is it always gonna be like this when I try to talk to u?
I'm, sorry Siri, but I really don't wanna let u hear my voice.
I am sure it is just as beautiful as you.
Why do you always make me blush?
Because I'm charming as fuck?
True.
Do u maybe want to come with me to my place, so we can have some privacy?
Only if we can communicate through text.
Anything for u darlin'.
——————————————————————————————————————————
Remus blushed again while Sirius took his hand. Together, they walked towards his motorcycle. Remus' eyes widened as Sirius winked at him. They both sat down, put on the helms and Sirius turned around while he said: "Remmy, hold on to me tight." Remus placed his arms around Sirius' torso and together they made their way to Sirius' place.
——————————————————————————————————————————