Chapter 9

DM - Instagram
@SeriouslySirius
@Moonstar
——————————————————————————————————————————
The next day, Remus was still thinking about what Sirius could have meant by 'Tomorrow'. He didn't get why Sirius couldn't tell him over the phone. It made Remus a bit sad, because he was already afraid that Sirius didn't like his voice, and now he said something like this. He took out his phone and looked if there are any messages from Sirius. ——————————————————————————————————————————
11.57o
Hey Remmy, can I talk to u at the library?
Of course, I'm omw.
Nice.
——————————————————————————————————————————
He walked towards the library, feeling a bit nervous because this was his first time talking to Sirius in real life. When he arrived, he saw Sirius sitting on Remus' favorite chair, on purpose of course. "Hey Remmy." Sirius said while patting on the seat beside him, mentioning for Remus to sit down. "Hey." Remus replied. "I just wanted to ask, if you maybe wanted to grab a coffee with me after school?" Sirius asked him after Remus sat down. "Yeah that's okay, sounds nice." Remus answered while there began to form a grin on Sirius' face. "What? Is there something you need to tell me?" Remus asked him. "Yeah, I still need to prove that I think your voice is sexy." Sirius replied. Remus started blushing. "You don't have to, I believe you." Remus told him. "But maybe I want to show you. Follow me." Sirius said while standig up. Remus give him a weird look and also stood up, following Sirius out of the library.

A few moments later, Sirius grabbed his hand and pulled him into a broom closet. He didn't let go of Remus' hand. "This is your prove." Sirius said and brought Remus' hand towards his crotch. He placed it right on top of his dick so Remus could feel how hard he was. When Remus felt this, he gasped and put his other hand in front of his mouth. Sirius chuckled and let go of Remus' hand. "Believe me now?" He asked while Remus began blushing. "Y-Yes, I b-believe y-you." Remus stuttered. "Ur too innocent, which is kinda cute I guess." Sirius told him. Remus only grew redder. Sirius grabbed the door handle to leave, but Remus grabbed his hand so Sirius stood still. Sirius turned around to see why Remus was stopping him from leaving. With the only confidence Remus had left, he kissed Sirius on the cheek and said: "I'll try to be less innocent then." And then he left the broom closet before Sirius could realise what had just happened.