Chapter 10

DM - Instagram
@SeriouslySirius
@Moonstar
——————————————————————————————————————————
Sirius and Remus met up in front of the library at the end of the day. Together, they walked towards Starbucks and ordered their drinks. They sat down in next to each other on the sofa, which stood in the corner of the building. "What did you order? It smells nice." Remus asked Sirius after they sat down. "I don't know, the girl that took my order recommended it." Sirius answered, "Oh. By the way, that girl was totally checking you out. I get it though, I mean, duh, you look fine as hell today." Sirius said with a wink. Remus smiled at him, which made Sirius feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Anyway, can I taste your drink?" Remus asked while he shifted closer to Sirius. He handed Remus his drink and watched him slowly take a sip. A moan escaped Remus' lips, which made Sirius feel something other than the butterlies grow in his lower area. When Remus noticed this, he grinned at Sirius and took another sip. "Hmm, this is good, Siri." Remus moaned while seeing Sirius grow redder. Normally, he was the one in control of this kind of situations. Slowly, Remus lowered his hand from the table into Sirius' lap. "Remmy, what the fuck are you doing?" Sirius asked him with widened eyes. "What? You were the one that told me that I was too innocent." Remus replied with a big smirk on his face. He moved his hand to the waist band of Sirius' jeans. "But that doesn't mean you have to do this in public!" Sirius whispered. Remus turned his head and looked around. He turned his head back and leaned in to Sirius' ear and whispered: "You didn't tell me that." Remus felt Sirius' erection hardening. Slowly, he slipped his hand inside Sirius' pants. He grabbed his already hard dick and began stroking it. "Remmy, are you sure you want this?" Sirius asked Remus concerned. In response, Remus squeezed Sirius' dick. He now started pulling on it on a steady pace. "Okay then, but I won't last long if you keep going like this." Sirius whimpered while he shut his eyes close in pleasure.

After a few minutes of listening to a groaning Sirius, Remus fastened his pace. "Oh god, I'm close." Sirius whispered. Remus stroked two more times before he watched Sirius come undone next to him. Sirius slowly opened his eyes and looked at Remus, who sat there smirking like an idiot. Out of nowhere, Sirius just grabbed Remus' face and kissed him. He pulled away and whispered in Remus' ear: "I love you." Remus eyes grew wide when he realised what Sirius had just confessed. Then he slightly relaxed and whispered back: "I love you too." And they started kissing again.
——————————————————————————————————————————