Chapter 5- Dorms

We all finished eating and are currently having a discussion on how we will pay. I suggested paying for everyone's food because I suggested coming, but they both refused to have me pay for their meals. I suggested us splitting the bill so we all payed for our own meals, they both somewhat agreed. We all walked to the register. Kirishima payed and said goodbye to Bakugo and me. Bakugo payed, grabbed my arm, and pulled me out of the restaurant.
"BAKUGO, I HAVE NOT PAYED YET!" I shout.
"Shut up, idiot. I payed for your meal," Bakugo mumbled in response.
"Oh! Thank you...umm...but if you don't mind me asking...why?"
He shrugged in response.
"What's wrong with you?" Bakugo asks.
"What do you mean?" I ask in response.
"Unless someone gets you to laugh or smile, your eyes are lifeless. It looks like you somehow put a fake light in your eyes. I asked the other people in our class but they don't notice. I don't think I'm seeing things...but...could you tell me if I'm correct or not? I don't really know you all that well..."

He noticed...no one's noticed...except...

"You must have been through something terrible, your eyes have no light in them, their so dull and dead. I'm so sorry none of us could have helped you sooner...no one should go through what we've found out happened...and that's not even all that happened...no child...no one in general should have to go through that...I'm sorry, Kiddo. What's your name, by the way..."
"Clementine...no...Y/N...is the name they gave me..."
"Y/N isn't your real name?"
"No...it's not my birth name."
"Do you like the name, Y/N?"
"Not really...but it's what I've been called longer..."
"I see...well my name's All Might," All Might said holding out his hand.
I stare at his hand.
"Uh...you're supposed to shake my hand..."
"Oh..." I take All Might's hand and shake it up and down.
"Don't worry, Y/N! We'll all take care of you!" All Might's smile somehow got wider.
I couldn't think of what else to do or say, so I just stood there. Starring at All Might...
What a strange human being...

How...should I tell him? I don't know him that well...and my past is not something I like to talk about...

"I...I...don't like...to talk about...it..." I pry Bakugo's hand off my arm and began to walk to my apartment.
Luckily, he didn't bother me more.
I text Amai and we decide on a schedule for who would be working at the café.
Sunday: Café Closed
Monday: Me
Tuesday: Amai
Wednesday: Me
Thursday: Amai
Friday: Both or Whoever is free
Saturday: Café Closed
I reach my apartment and begin to get ready for bed...even though I normally don't sleep. I then hear knocking, it's coming from my door.

Who is it? I don't have guests...and no one knows where I live...except the school! It must be them.

I slowly open the door and see Aizawa. He has a suit case, with white and pink bunnies on it, and a few cardboard boxes at his side.

 He has a suit case, with white and pink bunnies on it, and a few cardboard boxes at his side