Chapter 14- Truth or Dare

Y/N POV
"Okay...so Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo, Momo, You, Tooru, Jirou, Mina, and Tsuyu are going to play truth or dare...and you want me to join?" I ask Ochako for conformation.
"Yep! So, what do you say?" Ochako asks.

I can use this to ask questions...people have to say the truth so this is great! Perfect timing!

"Sure, sounds fun!" I reply.
"Awesome!" Ochako cheers.

I go to my dorm and get my sleep clothes on. I then go downstairs to play truth or dare.

"Hey, Y/N! Come sit by me!" Ochako exclaims.
I go and sit next to her.
"Alright...so everyone knows how to play...?" Mina ask.
Everyone nods.
"Good...I'll start...Ochako!"
"Yes..." Ochako asks nervously.
"Truth or dare?"
"Umm...truth?"
"If you had to date a girl in this room, who would it be?"

Oh dang...that's a hard question...

"Umm...maybe...Y/N...? She seems like she would be a great girlfriend!"
"Aww...Thank you, Ochako!" I say to Uraraka.
"Okay...my turn...Umm...Todoroki!" Ochako says.
"Hm?" He responds.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Truth."
"Using everyone in this room, who you marry, kill, sleep with..."
"Sleep with as in...?"
"Uh...why not the dirty way...just for entertainment..."
"Oh...uh...Marry Midoriya...Sleep with Momo and Kill Bakugo."
Momo and Midoriya had tomato faces when Todoroki finish speaking.
"Bakugo, you're not yelling about Todoroki choosing to kill you...what's up?" Tsuyu asks Bakugo.
Bakugo just snorts and looks away in response.
"I guess it's my turn..." Todoroki mumbles.
He looks at everyone and then finally asks,
"Y/N, Truth or Dare?"
"Hmm...Truth," I decide.
"I don't know much about you so here's a personal question. Do you have any siblings? If so what are their names, gender, and something about them..."

"Oh, that's not that bad. I have an older brother, a twin sister, and a younger brother. My older brother is named Vincent. He has a tendency to be a bully, but he does have a soft side and cares a lot about my little and me. He also loves to play pranks. My younger brother is named Michael or Mikey. He's a little cinnamon bun and often was bullied by Vincent. I tried to stop it every time, but I often failed due to the fact that Vincent used his quirk to it's full power mist of the time...even the one time he didn't use it...the last time he ever bullied Mikey...a-anyway! My twin sister's name is Eliza. She was the favorite and, like me, got both of our parents quirks. She was also extremely bright and cheerful. That is all," I say.

Everyone just sits there and stares at me, taking in what I said.
I clear my throat.
"Anyway, I suppose it's my turn. Hmm...Bakugo!" I say.
"What?" Bakugo asks.
"Truth or dare?"
"We've had too many truths...I pick dare," Bakugo had a cocky smirk on his face.
"Okay...let me think..."

Okay...what's something absolutely terrible...something he might not want to do...*gasp* I know!

"I dare you to sit by Midoriya, hug him, and be nice to him the rest of the game," I finally say.
Bakugo blinks, then says,
"No."
"Aww...Come on, Bakago..."
"No, and my name isn't 'Bakago'"
" *sigh* Fine...I guess you're not up for...and here I thought you were strong and brave enough to handle any dare...guess not..."
Bakugo then got really, really mad. Well...really, really mad is an understatement...but still.
Bakugo stomped over to where Midoriya was sitting, and sat down next to him on the couch. Bakugo then wraps his arms around Midoriya's neck and puts him in some kind of choke hold. Now, please keep in mind that this whole time, Bakugo has this...unsettling, unnatural smile on his face.
"...I'm sorry, Midoriya..." I whisper to Midoriya.
Then,I got up and pried Bakugo off of Midoriya.
"This was a bad idea..." I mumble. I pulled Bakugo off of Midoriya and dragged Midoriya over to the couch Ochako and I are sitting at. Midoriya sits in between Ochako and I.
"So. Now, it's my turn..." Bakugo says angrily, still wearing the unsettling "smile".
"Y/N! Date, Marry, Kill...using the people in this room," Bakugo spats at me angrily, but calming down a bit.
"Umm...okay?"

Hmm...let's see...Date...who...maybe Ochako? Kill...oh...I don't really want to kill anyone...

"It's anyone in this room, right?" I ask.
"Yes, anyone is this room," Bakugo replies.
"Okay then...I will Date Ochako...Marry Bakugo...and...I guess Kill...myself?"
"YOU CAN'T CHOOSE YOURSELF, IDIOT!!!!" Bakugo shouts, his face bright red.

Is his face red from anger or embarrassment?

"Why did you choose who you chose?" Jirou asks.
"Well, they way I see it...Date is temporary. You don't date someone forever normally. So you choose someone who you can put up with...just not forever. The reason I chose Ochako for date was because it probably wouldn't last. Ochako still likes that one person...Anyway! Marry you have to put up with that person forever. Then, Kill you no longer have to put up with that person," I explain.
"Oh..." Everyone says.
"Wait...why would you put up with Kacchan forever?" Midoriya asks.
I shrug in response.
"Oooo...Do you like~ him~" Tooru teases.
I shrug in response.
"Shrugging isn't an answer," Tooru states.
"It is. You just want a verb answer so you can tease me," I strike back in a monotone voice.
I then hear my phone ring.

Tomura

"Oh, I gotta take this. Somebody else take my turn, be right back," I say then walk off to the kitchen.
I hear behind me,
"Oh~ Is that your boyfriend~~"
I roll my eyes.
I hit the answer button.
"Hi, Tomura! What's up?" I say into the phone cheerfully.
"Nothing much, I just wanted to chat for a bit. Is that okay with you? I know you have school tomorrow so..."
"It's alright, no biggie."
"Good. So, what are you doing?"
"I was playing truth or dare with a few classmates."
"Is Bakugo one of them?"
"Yep."
"I see..."
"You don't sound very approving...*gasp* Are you jealous?"
"What!? No!..."
"Don't worry, you will always be my favorite person and my very best friend. I promise that no one will ever replace you..."
"...really?"
"Yes, really."
"...thank you..."
"No, problem!"
"Haha...I can picture you smiling as you say that."
"I can also picture you smiling."
"So...has anything interesting happened during the truth or dare game?"
"Uh...nothing really all that entertaining..."
"Aww...well if something interesting does happen can you tell me?"
"Of course I'll tell you! You're my best friend, I tell you everything~"
"Everything~"
"Everything~ Everything~"
"Haha...oh? *muffled noises* Sorry, I gotta go...League Of Villain stuff..."
"Aww...don't worry, it's cool. Let's talk later, okay?"
"Of course, Bye CB!"
"Bye! Tomu!"
We hung up.
I turn around and see everyone outside the kitchen entrance, staring at me.
"Is there something wrong?" I ask.