Chapter 8- Apologizing

Y/N POV
I get off my sleeping mat and drag myself to the door. I open the door and then get hit on the head, hard.
"Ow..." I groan, rubbing my head.
"...S-Sorry...BUT YOU WORRIED EVERYONE!!! YOU LITTLE RUNNER!" Bakugo yells at me.
I don't respond and keep rubbing the bump on my head.

Ow...it's been a while since I've been hit on the head...

"...Are you alright...? Did I really hit you that hard...?" Bakugo whispers.
"I be fine...I've been hit worse..." I mumble.
"You've been hit worse...by who?" Bakugo asks quietly.
"Huh...? Oh...sorry, don't worry about it," I reply, realizing what I said.
"...Okay...BUT YOU STILL WORRIED EVERYONE!!! WHY DID YOU RUN OFF?!" Bakugo shouts.

Oh yeah...I ran off...I forgot about that...

"Hehe...I...uh...forgot..." I laugh nervously.
Bakugo gives me a stern look and the mumbles,
"Fine...but don't do it again..."
Bakugo hesitates for a moment, then pulled me into a hug so short and quick, I didn't have time to hug back. He then walks away, probably to his dorm.

I must have worried everyone...I should do something to make it up to them...an apology...hmm...

I couldn't sleep. I was to busy thinking. I decided to make breakfast for everyone in the morning and apologize. So, I grabbed my notebook full of recipes I've written down, and looked for a good pancake recipe.

I got dressed into my school uniform and grabbed my backpack. I went down to the first floor and head to the kitchen. I decided to make cinnamon roll pancakes...and Nutella Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts...and cookies...and caramel apple nachos...

Hehe...I got a little carried away...

I got a little carried away

Alright! I'm finished

Alright! I'm finished...I hope everyone likes them...

"Y/N!" I turn around to see Ochako run towards me and almost knock me down with a hug. "I'm so glad your back!"
"I'm sorry for running off...I wanted to apologize to everyone and just saying it isn't enough so..." I pull away from Ochako's hug and motion to the cinnamon roll pancakes and other sweet foods.
"Wow...!" Ochako's eyes lit up at all of the delicious food.
"You didn't have to...we're all just glad your back and okay...but...this looks delicious! You can cook!" Ochako exclaimed.
"I can cook and bake. I help run a café after all..." I reply shrugging.
"You help run a café?" Ochako asks for conformation.
"Yep."
"Cool! Can you take me sometimes?"
"Sure!"
Ochako takes some food and goes to one of the tables to eat.
Ojiro, Kaminari, Kouda, Satou, and Sero came down next. The had pretty chill reactions. After them Shouji, Iida, and Mineta came down. They all had chill reactions. Then Asui, Ashido, Tooru, Yaoyorozu, and Jirou came down. They all hugged me and had similar reactions to Ochako. Next Tokoyami and Todoroki came down.

That reminds me...isn't Dabi...

"I see you are all in one piece," Todoroki says.
"I am. I apologize for worrying everyone. Umm...I made breakfast, if you see anything here you want, help yourself..." I say.
Todoroki looks at the sweet food. Tokoyami looks at the sweet food and truly says,
"It looks delicious. Thank you, Y/N. I'm  glad to see that you're alright."
"It's the least I could do," I reply to Tokoyami.
Todoroki is still staring at the food.
"...umm...not to be rude or anything...but are you having a starring contest with the food...?" I ask quietly.
Todoroki looks at me with the same blank expression as always and smiles. He take some food and walks to the table with everyone else.
Aoyama comes down and says that the food looks fabulous like him, then goes and eats with everyone else. Then Midoriya came down and had a similar reaction to Ochako. After Midoriya came down, Kirishima came down.
"Y/N!" Kirishima pulled me into a hug.
I hug back and apologize,
"I'm sorry for running off like that...I'm sorry for worrying everyone...I also made breakfast for everyone...it's the least I could do for the trouble I caused everyone."
"Don't worry...I'm sorry for asking about your quirk...it's just...strange...if it makes you feel any better, I didn't tell anyone about the moving stuff quirk..." Kirishima mumbled into my head.
"Thank you...Well, you better eat breakfast, there's not much left and it's getting cold," I say to Kirishima, pulling away from the hug.
"Alright, it looks delicious! Thank you, Y/N!" Kirishima gave me a toothy smile.
I give him a small smile in return.
Kirishima then went to eat with everyone else.
Finally, Bakugo came down. He looked really grouchy.

Well...when is he not grouchy? He reminds me of someone...always scowling...angry at the world...hot-headed...oh...that's right...he reminds me of Vincent...my older brother...I guess the difference between the two is that one of them is still breathing...I miss him...

"What do you want, idiot," Bakugo grumbled.
"I apologize for the trouble I caused...I made everyone breakfast as a way of apologizing for worrying everyone..." I say.
Bakugo looks at the sweet food. He then looks at me and asks,
"You made this?"
"Yes."
"...you can bake?"
"Yes, I can cook and bake. I help run a café after all."
"You help run a café?"
"Yes."
"Have you eaten?"
"No, I don't normally eat much if anything for breakfast."
Bakugo gives me a stern look.
"Are you gonna eat?"
"Probably not, I'm not really all that hungry..."
"I'm gonna eat until you eat, knock back jerk."
"Knock back jerk...?"
"Just eat something, damn it!" Bakugo raised his voice a little.
I think for a moment.
I take a cookie and eat it.
"Done, happy?"
"No, actually eat something!"
I take a plate with a cinnamon roll pancake on it. I cut it up and start eating it at the counter. Bakugo nods and also takes a plate with cinnamon roll pancakes on it. He take a bite, looks at me and whispers,
"This is delicious, thank you."

Did...Did he just compliment me? Aww...

I smile at him and whisper back,
"Thank you."

He then does something I didn't think he could do...
He gives me a soft, genuine smile.