Chapter 10- The Nightmare

WARNING! BLOOD! GORE! MURDER? SUICIDE! ABUSE!PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS STUFF!
OKIE DOKI?

Warning!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

😧

Warning!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

WARNING!!!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

WARNING!!!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I hear crying...it's coming from Mama and Papa's room...

I slowly walk towards the bedroom door. I carefully open it to see Mama crying. She is sitting on the floor, surrounded by glass bottles. Her hands were covering her face, and her blue hair was in a messy bun.

Alcohol...she's been drinking again...

"Mama...? Are you alright...?" I quietly ask.
Mama stops crying a bit and then looks at me like I'm insane. She slowly gets up and says, her words slurred,
"Hey, Crybaby...yeah...I'm fine...I've just been thinking of a way to escape this h#llhole...and I've come up with an amazing plan..."
She smiles a lazy, crooked smile. Her eyes are drained of color.
"...What is your plan...?" I ask carefully.

This strange...she normally would have started betting the s##t out of me now...

"It's simple...I kill myself!" Mama's eyes somehow have light flood into them, her eyes have a red glow to them. Her tears form before are all gone and she is wearing a crazy, wicked smile.
She looks insane.
"That doesn't sound like a good idea...taking your own life...isn't good..." I try to explain.

No one should take their life...yes, things are terrible but still! Things will get better! I'm sure of it.

"What do you know, Crybaby, you're only four years old...sure you might have a higher IQ than the other kids...but you are still a stupid little girl yourself..." Mama slurs.
Mama walks over to the far side of the room. She looks out the window, then turns back to me.
"Crybaby...remember this and remember it well...your life is only going to go down hill...so it's better to just go ahead and kill yourself now before things get worse...Hahahaha....Hahahahahaha...Hahahaha Hahahahahaha!!!!!" Mama says clearly. She then begins to laugh like a crazy person.