Chapter 2- Troye Sivan's POV

I was on my laptop on Tumblr when I was getting a skype call from Tyler Oakley. As soon as I picked up, I saw his bright, cheery face staring back at me. "Hey Troyeboy!" said Tyler. "Tilly! Hey! What's up?" I answered. "Oh nothing much. I just wanted to talk to you again. We haven't talked in so long!" "Yeah I know. I've been so busy with TRXYE. It's great to talk to you again Tyler" "Listen, Troye. I wanted to surprise you, but I just couldn't hold it in any longer! I'm going to the airport in an hour to visit you in Perth!" "What? Are you actually? Oh my god Tyler that's so great! I can't believe you would do that!" "Hey, I'd do anything for my best friend. I've gotta go get ready. That's all I wanted to call you for. Bye Troyeboy!" "Bye!"  I ran downstairs to tell my parents, Laurelle and Shaun Mellet. "Mom, Dad, Tyler is coming to visit us!" I told them. "Oh, so is Troyler real?" Dad chuckled. "DAD!" I blushed. "That's great Troye. When is he coming?" Mom asked. "He said he's going to the airport today in an hour, so since it's Wednesday, he'll probably arrive early morning on Friday", I informed her. My sister, Sage was coming downstairs at that moment. "Troye you look SO excited", she winked. "SAGE!", I yelled. Everyone started laughing."I'm going upstairs", I said and ran up. As soon as I opened my laptop, my notfications were overflowing with such kind messages from my fans. They understood how busy I was and that really warmed my heart. You know what? I decided I'd surprise them with a Troyler collab when he gets here. That would make them happy since it's what they've been wating for forever! I went onto Twitter and tweeted that there will be a new video in a couple of days. As soon as I hit 'tweet', my notifications started blowing up as usual. It's so amazing to have such supportive and caring fans! I appreciate them A LOT. I decided to take a nap since I wasn't feeling...well. In other words, I felt like shit and I was SO TIRED.