Toilet (mini Chapter)

~ I will just say sorry already now for a crapy chapter and my awful awful English 🤗💜 ~

"I'm here now!"

"Taeyong finally!" Mark and Jeno meets them in the hallway.
"Do you think you can get him out?" A worried Mark jumps out in front of Taeyong.

"I promise that I at least will try" Taeyong can see how stressed Mark is and the tears he is trying to hold back. He pats his back loving before walking inside the men's bathroom.

"Jaemin did something happened to you? Why is your face so red?" Jeno looks at his boyfriend, worried that the younger has get a fever or something.

"N-nothing.....I-I'm Okay" The younger flash his boyfriend a smile and a little kiss before walking over to Taeyong with fast steps.

"Donghyuck I know you are inside! Just come out"

"I don't want to"

"You can't live on a toilet forever"

"Why not? I have everything I need here"

"Are you stupid or something?........ouch Jeno"

"I will give you permission to hit Jaemin if you come out" Taeyong gives the younger an apology face when he sees Jaemin's angry face watching between him and Jeno who just hit him.

"Even if that is very tempting will I stay here"

"Why can't you just come out?"

"I don't want to talk with him" The three boys outside the toilet turn to Mark who is looking everywhere else then on them.

"What if you only need to talk to me?" It goes quiet except Mark fighting with Taeyong about also wanting to talk with the younger boy.

"Okay" Taeyong smiles over his victory and chase the other three out from the bathroom.

"They are gone Donghyuck, you can come out" The toilet door opens and out walks a red eyed Donghyuck.
"What happened with you Donghyuck? How long have you been in there?"

"The whole day" The boy sobs out and Taeyong instantly wraps him in a tight and loving hug.

"I know you probably don't want to talk about everything right now, but please come to me when you feel ready. I don't want you to stay on a toilet like this again" Donghyuck nods in Taeyong's chest and they walk out together.

A worried Mark runs up to them as soon as he sees them, making Donghyuck run away again.

"I think you should wait to talk to him. Let him be for a day or two" Taeyong pats Mark on his back before giving Jaemin a 'we will talk later' look.

"What was that about?" Jeno with his arms wrapped around his boyfriend makes an attempt to do a cute aegyo to make Jaemin talk to him.

"N-Nothing. Let's go"