Operation Markhyuck

"Do you guys really think this will work to get them together?"

"Absolutely not, but I have never seen Chenle this excited"

"And it will be fun to see Donghyuck dance despacito in front of the whole school" Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun have been working on the domino heart in Renjun's house after school the latest week, and are just now building it in the school's entrance so it will be the first thing Mark sees when he walks in.

"Of course my plan will work, you three are just jealous that I haven't start with my plan to get you together yet" Chenle and Jisung walk in, hand in hand and both with a speaker each in the other hand.

"Ww-we"

"A-are..... are"

"Nnn-not" The couple only laugh at their stuttering friends.

"Oo-f c-course nn-ot" Jisung mimics them while Chenle tries his best to not fall laughing down on the floor.

Now are also othe students starting to come to the school, and everyone is looking weirdly at them. But honestly who wouldn't. They are seating up two speakers and making a big domino heart in a school on a Monday.

"I'm here with some fireworks and my voice" They all look up to see a bright smiling Donghyuck entering the room.

"I have never seen you so happy to bd in school before"

"I get to sing and maybe make Mark realize his feelings for me, what is it not to be happy about today?"

"Donghyuck where is the watermelon?"

"Watermelon?" Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno look at the other confused, they have never said anything about a watermelon.

"Yeah, Mark loves watermelons so we thought it would be a great idé" Jisung smiles proudly for himself for coming up with such a good idé.

"I have it all planned and figured out" They look at Donghyuck but continue with their own things, thinking the boy has come up with a good idé on his own to use the watermelon.

"HE'S HERE!!!"

"ON YOUR PLACES EVERYONE!!"

"SCREAM HIGHER SO THE TEACHERS CAN HEAR YOU CHENLE!!"

"YOU ARE ALSO SCREAMING JAEMIN!!!"

"I'M PANICKING!!!"

"JUST PLAY THE MUSIC FOR F SAKE!!!" Jeno is the first one to calm down, at least a bit. He starts the song on his phone while the other takes their instruments and Donghyuck buttoning up 4 buttons.

A lot of students have stopped to look at them and Mark is one of them. He looks from Donghyuck to the others, back to Donghyuck again. Donghyuck on the other hand is a lot more nervous than he thought he would be, but has start to sing and dance either way to despacito. Sadly is the song put to an end even before the first refrain starts.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING YOU ARE DOING!?" Mr Jeon is standing in front of them, face red from anger. No one is saying anything, scared to make their teacher break down and the situation worse.

"Honey where did you g...? OUCH!!!" A big splash mixed with a scream of ouch is heard when the watermelon makes contact with Mr Kim's head.
"WHO WAS THAT!?" All students are pointing at Donghyuck except his friends and soon to be boyfriend.

"Babe are you okay?"

"I WILL BE WHEN IS SEE THAT KID IN DETENTION FOR A MONTH!" A loud bang can be heard from outside before the fire alarm rings through the whole school"

"Is it a dumb idé to tell you about the fireworks?"

"MAKE THAT TWO MONTHS!!" Mr Kim is shaking of anger.

"Donghyuck why are you doing this? I didn't gave you detention on purpose so you maybe one day could learn to make good decisions, but it looks like that tactic was a bad one" Students and teachers are running for their life out from the school, scared to death because of the small fire. Fire trucks can now also be heard in a distance.

"Make the detention to your summer break Lee Donghyuck and from now on you eat in the classroom!! But for now RUN!!"