Park Jisung

(once again sorry for my bad English and horrible writing skills)

Jisung's phone

Mochi-sung:
Renjun!!😊

Mochi-sung:
Hi😁

Mochi-sung:
Hi hi😃

Mochi-sung:
👋👋👋👋👋👋

LoLjini:
Jisung what do you want?

Mochi-sung:
Come over to my place

Mochi-sung:
Please 🙏🙏

LoLjini:
I don't want to play secret Santa with you and the others

Mochi-sung:
I know and that's why it only will be me, you and 5 kilo ice cream😊

LoLjini:
You promise?

LoLjini:
This is not just a trick to make me come over to you? 🤔

Mochi-sung:
Of course not

Mochi-sung:
It will just be me and you

LoLjini:
Promise? 🤨

Mochi-sung:
Promise 😁

Mochi-sung:
Please come over, my parents are away and I feel lonely 😔

LoLjini:
Okay okay I will come

LoLjini:
See you in 10🙂

~ LoLjini last seen ~

Mochi-sung:
Haha he is to naive for his own good😂

Jisung message the others on Cool Kids, telling them that his plan has worked and that Renjun soon will be over.

Jisung only has time to make the notes with their names on before knocking is heard from his front door. He hides the papers and runs to the shouting Renjun who is screaming about being cold and wanting to come inside.

"Took you long enough"

"I'm happy to see you too" Jisung moves out of the way to let Renjun in, which he gladly do.

The both boys prepare some snacks and will just turn on a move when Renjun's phone start to pling like crazy, distracting Jisung from everything.

"Who is it?"

"Probably my friends from China" Renjun takes a set on the couch while chewing away on some popcorn.

"You mean Chenle?" Jisung is hiding his reddening face for making a so fast statement while the boy beside him gives him an amusing look.

"Probably, and my other three friends flirting and Sicheng hating on them for it"

"What?"

"Three of my friends are together like in one relationship and they are constantly flirting with each other, something Sicheng hates more than anything"

"So they are together, like in together together?"

"Yes they are" Jisung knows this is good news and great information for the future, but let's it go for now.
"Shall we start the movie now?" Renjun is looking at him while chewing on some more popcorn and Jisung shall just start the movie but gets interrupt again, this time from someone knocking on his front door.

He already knows who it is so he jumps up ready to open the door for them, but not before checking that Renjun still is in the living room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi👋
Part 2 of this chapter will come on Wednesday🙂