16. Ex-boyfriend's fuck toy

JUNGKOOK POV

'The boy's surgery was difficult, but a success Sir.'

'Good. When do you think he will wake up?'

'It all depends on him now. We've done our part. It's time for his body to do his.'

'Alright. Thank you. My men will be posted all around this hospital until the boy leaves. No one comes in this room unless I say otherwise.'

'Yes Sir. But where will the boy go? He has no family. Wait- are you taking him?'

'As much as I'd love to take him, I can't. I'd be putting him back in danger. He has a very close friend. I've already called that family, they should be arriving soon.'

'What do you want me to tell them when they start asking questions?'

'The truth, him and his family were shot. But the boy survived. That's it.'

'I'm truly sorry for your loss. I know how close you and Mr. Jeon were.'

'I-It is like losing a brother. A very stubborn brother who didn't listen and got himself killed.'

'I understand. Again, I am very sorry. You better leave before the family arrives or the boy sees you.'

'Your right. I'll be back tomorrow with-.'

~RING RING RING~

Groaning, I wake up to the noise of a phone blaring in the room. I tried to shift my body around, so I could bury my face under my pillow, but no luck. I was being held in place by a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I peak over to get a good look at the handsome devil behind me. He is still quietly snoring away.

How can he sleep with this noise?

I manage to spin myself around, now facing Jimin. I'm trying to think of a way to wake him up without seeming annoying when his arm tightened around me, pulling me closer to his chest.

"How long are you going to just stare at me?" Jimin asked in a deep raspy voice. Which was very sexy.

"I-I thought you were asleep." I blush. "I think that's your phone going off."

"I know. I'm ignoring it."

"But why?"

"Because I'm too comfortable to move." He said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I giggle at his action. 

"As much as I am loving this, your phone won't stop and it is getting annoying. So, please answer it."

He groaned. "Fine." Rolling over, he finally answered his phone. 

"What?" He spoke, sounding irritated. "Okay. Send him in." Then he hung up. "I got a friend over. I'm gonna let him in then come right back."

"Okay. I'll be here." I smile at him and he gave me a quick peck on my lips before leaving the room.

Sighing deeply, I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling. My dream, that was new. I have never dreamt that before, but I recognize one of the voices. I've heard it before. But from where? And seriously though, why am I dreaming it all now? Nothing is making sense.