Chapter Four

I woke up to Bella's beautiful voice but it seemed very near. I opened my eyes and found her laying on top of me.

"Bella? What are you doing?" I asked looking down at how we were positioned.

"Funny story actually...um I woke up and you were yelling my name and I rolled over thinking I was in my queen sized bed and I fell off and my whole body is still numb so I can't move" She explained

"Must have been horrible for you to have to be so close to me" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes.

"I would have let you sleep but you seemed upset and I was worried

"I would have let you sleep but you seemed upset and I was worried. Were you having a bad dream?" She asked

"You're the one that got shot last night, so I'm the one who gets to be worried" I replied as a distraction.

"Well help me up first" she demanded

"I was quite enjoying having you on top of me" I laughed.

"Tom! I can't feel my bloody body" She yelled while chuckling. I smiled, she was adorable

"I wonder if you can feel this" He said cupping my face with his hands and kissing my lips gently. My body started tingling and suddenly I didn't feel so numb anymore.

"Wow" I whispered.

Bella's p.o.v.

He carefully lifted me up and took me into his own room, I'd never been in there before in the whole time he'd lived here.

As he laid me down on his bed I let out a sigh of relief. The pain had slowly started coming back but the soft bed was easing it.

"There's a death eater meeting in an hour to report on last night's raid" He said looking at me carefully.

"I have to get ready, I'm so sorry Tom it slipped my mind" I said going to get up. But he gently pushed me back down.

"You're staying right here okay, you need to rest for a few days" He said softly while kissing me on the forehead. I smiled from the show of affection.