Part 3

"Right. Now." his lips kissing your skin, even if it was a feather-like kiss, made goosebumps form on your entire body which was very obviously reacting to your Alpha. Well, maybe you loved your nature after all. And that sexy growl, mixing not just with his Alpha nature but also his current dark aura, made your eyes flutter shut in pleasure at the mere sound of it "Hell" you could hear the grin in his voice, feel it as his lips brushed over the skin of your neck in maybe a torturous way "See the texture too. Feel it."

You let out a breathless laugh "You want that, don't you Alpha?" you looked over your shoulder, biting your lip.

"Yeah although-" he chuckled "I won't be for too long." his eyes trailed down as he undid the first button of your flannel and making your heart leap to your throat "Shame you will have to say goodbye to it."

"Why?" your whisper was shaky and low "Are you gonna rip it off me?"

He shrugged, giving you a small adorable pout that was such a contrast to his nature – both Alpha and demon – before laughing "Guilty... but so are you, am I not right little Omega?"

You bit on your lower lip, looking away from him but still keeping your head tilted so that he could have an access to your neck, and he didn't think about pulling away "I'm-" you let out a shaky breath "I'm supposed to be mad at you."

That earned him a deep laugh as an arm wrapped around your waist and pressed you flushed to him "But you're not, are you baby girl? You're not mad, you can't be, you're not scared and you're only leaning more into me... giving me more access but the best of all-" he kissed your skin, just below your ear, once more as his face nuzzled in the crook of your neck "You want me."

"Don't-" a small huff of air left your lips when he pressed himself closer to you "Don't get all that confident, Alpha, I'm not- ah I'm not that easy to win over."

"Are you not? Hm I would love myself a good challenge, especially with my Omega." he breathed out with a smirk "But I guess, after all of this eye-fucking-" he chuckled darkly "I can't just let you unsatisfied, can I? And you... you can't let your Alpha hanging like that, or will you Omega?"

"I..." you licked your lips "I don't want to. Would be such a shame." you giggled and he grinned.

"Damn straight it would be... especially with the way you got me." he said in a rough voice, licking your skin and getting a gasp from you.

"Alpha" you moaned when another kiss followed that one, this time more lips touching your skin. You held onto the wall as if for support as hs hand trailed up once more and found the second button of your flannel. You bit hard on your lower lip when he undid it, you could feel his smile as his lips kissed you more sloppily with his tongue brushing your skin occasionally. Your knees were getting weaker by each second, the more his lips kissed your neck, and when you felt his teeth graze your skin you caught yourself letting out a small whimper that made him grin.

It was were your mark should be. Where he was going to place it.

Or at least where he was supposed to place his mark on you, claiming you, and oh he would definitely make sure of that. You already shivered in eagerness and expectation that made him all the more proud and pleased. You could try and act like an Alpha if you want to, and Dean knew that if he was still his old self he'd give you the upper hand anytime and act like you were that in your relationship, but right now and with this being your first time, he simply couldn't control his Alpha side.

"Love the way you call out to me, 'Mega." he nearly moaned himself, arching his hips forward "Can't wait to hear all the sounds you can make for me, too." he whispered in a husky voice as your head fell back on his shoulder and gave him more access.