Part 7

"What are you, Dean? A demon? Maybe you're human." Crowley's voice echoed in his head as his fingers danced over piano "Do you want what every black-eyed monster wants? Chaos, death, glory and corruption? Or maybe you want what an Alpha does, to love your little Omega? What about her, Dean? Does she bring out the best in you? Does she make you more human than you know yourself?" he paused, taking hold of his blade to slice his hand "Does she make you feel things? What do you feel for her, Dean? What do you feel for the Omega you haven't even claimed? You want her or this? Pick a bloody side!" he could hear him roaring the words even right then and there.

"Heya there, beautiful." a smirk formed on his lips, having caught your scent before he realized it; but his body could feel the calmness washing over it and in the end he processed it as he looked up from his hand that had healed.

Your lips parted, and for a second you hesitated when you saw the black eyes before you. It wasn't as if your heart wanting to beat out of your chest was making things bad, but facing the thing he hid underneath the layers of plaid and pure Alpha made your fear get even worse. Whatever courage you had gathered flattered at the sight, but he blinked them away and when you saw that familiar smirk you felt more at ease. As much as you could be, and approached him.

"H-hey" came from your lips shakily and he extended a hand, as if telling you to get closer faster because he couldn't wait. The moment you placed your hand on his he gave you a small pull and made you fall on his lap before he buried his face in your neck.

"What are ya doin' here, sweetheart?" he mumbled through your skin and even if you had some excuse it died out in your lips when one of his hands trailed up your thigh, between your legs "Hmm?"

You could feel the smirk on his lips against your skin and your eyes fluttered shut for a moment, as your head fell back on his shoulder because as much as you wanted to deny it, your body longed for his touch and scent and above all to feel like any normal Omega with her Alpha. Claimed or not, you needed to feel even for a second that everything was normal because it was in short supply the past couple days. Not to mention that after all this worrying and endless thinking of the possible results of teaming up with Sam and going against Dean to make him human again, you felt worn out; and it had all barely began.

"Hey, Harv." he looked up and spoke to, you guessed, the barman who was the only other person in the bar but the two of you "Why don't you go grab a smoke?"

"Please, just don't mate on the piano. This place has already started to smell like the two of you." the Beta, you guessed again from his smell, said in a low voice.

"Yeah, but she smells gorgeous, doesn't she?" he grinned widely at you, winking "Can't blame me if I can't keep my hands to myself. I'm just a lucky son of a bitch." he added but didn't expect an answer from the man who left the bar to give you some space.

"H- how are you?" you asked softly and he smirked, bringing a hand up to run his thumb over your cheek in such a tender way you almost forgot that the Alpha whose lap you were currently sitting on was a demon.

"Now that you're here, fucking perfect." he nearly growled, crashing his lips to yours. A small gasp left your lips which he used to his advantage by entering his tongue in your mouth. A pleased moan left your lips when his hot tongue played with yours and his teeth grazed over your lower before he bit down on your lower lip. His lips moved sloppily and almost desperately against yours, as if he needed the kiss the same way he needed air. Combined with the hand on your thigh and the other taking hold of the back of your neck, you were already a shivering puddle in his hands. Not that he had more control of the situation. With every second his instincts and natural urges took over him and he was desperate to touch as much of you as he could and have as much of your scent as possible cover him.