I need help

Sunset Shimmer was having a particularly hard day in the library of Equestria High. She did everything she could to solve a very difficult math problem. She literally groaned out loud and let her head fall to the table with a very hearable bang. Luckily she was the only one there and no one saw her little display of drama. Or so she thought.

"Hi, Sunset. How are you today?" Twilight who saw her little display of "lost hope" earlier asked in a very peppy voice. She hoped she would get to the bottom of what's bothering one of her best friends. "Ugh, fineee." Sunset grumpily replied.

Twiligh who clearly saw that something was wrong with her friends asked in a now softer tone "What's wrong Sunset? Did something happen? You know you can tell me anything, right?" Sunset looked up at her friend with a very sad and hopeless face. "I don't know what's wrong with me Twi but I'm having a very hard time with my studies today. I'm worried because I have big test on monday."

Twilight was a little shocked. She knew Sunset was good in everything and if she wasn't she did her best to become good. To become great actually. So seeing her friend looking like a depressed potato didn't sit well with her. "Well if you can't solve it, then it must be very difficult indeed". I'd like to offer my help and that is, if you want it Sunset." Twilight said with a small smile.

Sunset looked at her, a little bit of shock evident on her face. "Are you sure you wanna help me because the reason why I didn't ask for help in the first place is because I know all of my friends are busy people. I didn't wanna bother you guys."

"Oh Sunset, we are your friends. Ofcourse we'd want to help you. Today is thursday right? Sunset nodded. "And you have your test on monday right?" Sunset nodded again. "Why don't you come over at my place tomorrow after school, so I can help you study. I'm very sure I can help you solve this problem." Twilight suggested enthusiastic.

Sunsets sad face turned into a happy one when Twilight offered to help her. "Thank you Twilight for offering to help me." Twilight smiled and answered "What are friends for."

A.N. I know I know short chapter but I will make up for it. Hope you like this one btw.
Tootels.