I definitely like you too

Sunset flipped them around so she was on top again. "My turn to return the favor." She said with a devious shimmer in her eyes and kissed Twilight. It was Twilights turn to moan and feel the need for release. She was incredibly worked up.

She didn't need to wait long tho. Sunset pulled off Twi's pants in one motion taking her underwear with them. She was completely nude. Sunset took a moment to enjoy the glorious view she just revealed.

Twilight started blushing when she noticed that Sunset was looking at her completely naked body. She felt the urge to shy away but Sunset stopped her by telling her how beautiful and perfect she was.

"Don't feel ashamed Twilight. You are very beautiful. And I'd like to make you feel like that too." After Sunset uttered those words,she kissed Twilight tenderly on her lips. Twilight sighed into the kiss and enjoyed every second of it.

Twilight moaned and started grinding her very wet pussy on Sunset's thigh.Sunset who felt that gave Twilight a wink and said "let me take care of that for you." She moved into position between Twilights legs and then looked up at Twilight who was biting her lip in anticipation. That was enough encouragement for Sunset to stick her toung out and give Twi a very slow lick between her wet folds.

Twilights reaction was priceless. She jerked her hips up while letting out a long deep moan. Sunset moved her arms up Twi's legs to pin her hips down so she could do her job more efficiently. Twilight kept moaning and moving her hips,wanting more.

Sunset entered Twi's pussy with her toung. Slurping up her delicious nectar. She replaced her toung with two fingers. She pumped them in and out while moving her toung up to her clit,sucking really firmly on it. Twilight let out a yelp. She couldn't take it anymore. She was close, so close. Sunset noticed it and upped her pace fingering Twi. Suddenly she felt Twi's inner walls clenching around her digits. A few extra flicks of her toung on her clit later, Twilight became undone.

She carelessly moaned into the night letting herself go completely. Sunset came up to kiss her. She could taste herself on her lovers lips. Twi's eyes began to droop due to exhaustion. Sunset noticed this and situated herself behind her while pulling up the covers around them. Twilight let out a content sigh when she felt Sunset lips press a light kiss to the back of her neck while murmuring something very close to "I love you."

As sleep came Sunset couldn't feel happier. She had no more nightmare's for the rest of the night.