- Chapter 4 -

Quick present for whoever is reading. Feel free to draw over the base.

 Feel free to draw over the base

Okay, back to the story.

[name]'s POV

__________________________

"Hoo-who- what are you?!" I asked frantically as I fell from my chair.

"Don't ask stupid questions [name]. I'm Jack." He said as he picked up the necklace and placed it back around his neck.

Just like before, his body changed into that of a normal human. He cracked his neck when the transformation was complete and walked back to the couch. Jack snapped his fingers and pointed to the couch.

"Let's talk some things out. Just so that we have everything cleared out." He said, never once glancing at me.

I wanted to kick him out and yell at him to never follow me again. But apparently it was already too late for that. I sighed as I walked to my couch and sat on the other end of it, to stay as far away from him as possible.

"Okay. How about we start off with what I just saw." I asked with an obvious tone.

"What? I know I look way better in my normal form, but I can't just be walking about with the face and body of a demon." Jack said as he rested his arms on the top of the couch

"So you're a demon?"

"I guess you could say that. Okay my turn, do you have any loved ones still alive and are you seeing anyone?" He asked with a blunt expression.

"No and what's it to yo-"

Just as I was about to finish my response, Jack swiftly scooted right next to me and took hold of my hand.

"I'll take that as a no. Which reminds me." He said

Without a warning, he pulled my arm down to the couch, making me rest my chest on his lap.

"Hey! Let me go you no-eyed freak!" I yelled before I bit his thigh.

He yelped in response and I could feel his glare dig hold onto the back of my head.

"Stop it [name]. This is necessary. Now just relax, I'm not gonna do anything." He said.

His own words didn't go together, and it was obvious he was up to something. He started asking me questions and he drew circles with his palm on my back. I have to admit, it was soothing. Creepy and a bit disgusting, but soothing.