- Chapter 12 -

I made a layout of the apartment you live in because I hate it when the author is describing a room and I get all confused. So ya. I hope you guys find this helpful •_•

The blue lines are windows and the brown ones are doors

The blue lines are windows and the brown ones are doors. Also, the gray texts are objects while the black ones are rooms.
___________

Jack growled and grunted as he entered the seemingly abandoned mansion. Many creepypastas lived here, mostly the most popular ones like Slenderman, who was the head of the house, Jeff the Killer, Ben Drowned, Laughing Jack, and many more. There was the special few that were chosen for their promising abilities or their freaky features, but there weren't many of them.

"Woh Jack, ate another rotten kidney or something?" Ben Drowned asked as he walked out of the kitchen and saw his fellow housemate walk into the house.

"No. My stupid- she's so- AGH!!" Jack stammered as he stomped up the stairs.

"Okay?" Ben said as he opened his can of soda and took a sip.

Jack stomped his way to his and Lucas room. Due to the lack of room, many of the ones living here had to share their room with one or two others. In his case, Eyeless Jack had to share his room with Luca the Cannibal Chef. A disturbed Italian in his late 20s who loves forcing his victims to eat other humans he cooked into meals.

Jack just thought he turned good raw organs into disgusting much. They both thought the other was wasting food but respected each other's opinions and even admired each other's talents at times.

"Ciao Jack, how was your day?" Luca asked as Jack walked into his room.

Luca was just coming out of the restroom with his hunting outfit on; a black suit. His hair was, as always, tied back into a low ponytail with a few strands loose.

"Don't ask," Jack said with an annoyed tone.

"Aww, is my little coinquilino upset?" Luca asked as he fixed his tie.

"The fuck did you just call me?" Jack asked, getting even more annoyed.

Luca giggles at Jacks lack of knowledge for the Italian language, even after living with him for two years. He walked up to Jack, who was laying on his bed with his arm covering his eyes and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"It's a woman isn't it my friend?" Luca asked with a closed-eyed smile.

"Leave me alone Luca," Jack said.