- Chapter 13 -

[name]'s eyes widened as she heard Jack in pain for once. Her merciful side took over, so she ran to her pantry to get her first aid kit and ran back to her bedroom, turning the lights on as she did. She tried taking his hoodie off but Jack winced as he raised his arm. She apologized before ripped his left arm sleeve.

She looked at the familiar crimson blood flow out from the cut. It was about three-fourths of an inch deep so she had to sow the cut almost shut. She took out the thick thread, a clean white rag, a pair of thread holders, and alcohol. The girl then wiped some of the blood off with the rag, watered the cut down clean with the alcohol, and started carefully stitching Jacks wound.

"Aren't you- SSh...-a good doctor, haha..." Jack joked as he winced at the feel of the needle.

"Shut up. I'm still mad at you." [name] said as she finished tying the end of the thread.

"Quit being a brat. you earned it." Jack said

"You're the brat here Jack. I don't even know why you're mad!" [name] said.

she then sprayed Jacks stitched up the cut with a pain relieving spray that ironically stung. She smirked as she heard more of Jacks pained wince. He saw the girls smile and furrowed his eyebrows.

she was about to pick up everything and put it back in its place, but Jack took hold of her wrist with his good arm and made sure she didn't leave.

"W-What do you want Jack?" [name] asked scared and worriedly.

"I want you to apologize. And to promise you won't go out socializing." Jack stated bluntly.

"W-what?! No! What the hell is wrong with you. And for the love of god, just tell me what got you so upset that I need to apologize to you for!" [name] yelled.

"I literally told you in day one that I'd make you my wife. And then I see you making google eyes at some limp noodle boy you find in the street!" Jack yelled back.

"Is that seriously why you're so upset?! Jesus Jack- he's just a coworker! And you should be thankful for him! I was under so much stress that if he hadn't come along, I probably would have turned myself in!" [name] exclaimed

Jacks eyes widened after hearing [name]'s words.

"You do that and I swear to go you'll regret it [name]! I'm pulling a shit tone of strings just to make sure my boss doesn't rip you apart!" Jack said as he shook [name]'s shoulders

"If you say anything about what we did, you'll get the death sentence and I'll get something even worse! So keep your mouth shut!" Jack said as he stared deeply in her eyes.

"A-are you saying that there is someone else out there like you that wants to kill me?!" [name] yelled.

She then started hyperventilating as she gripped the chest area of her shirt, scratching part of her skin.

"No. They are worse than me. One snap of a finger and they can be right in front of you and slice your head off with a flick of their wrist. But! They won't do that if you keep quiet and do as I say." Jack said as

He stood up, took off the hockey mask and was about to put on his own. Before he could, [name] tugged on his pants and looked up at him with a tear-filled determined look.