Dominatrix Prologue

Prologue

I walked in the room dressed in a red leather cat suit and matching black and red mask on my face. I hit my whip against the wall as the man in front of me whimpered probably in anticipation. My cat suit had a black, leather belt going around my waist with different whip pieces. There were handcuffs hung from my belt.

"Good evening, mutt," I sneered at him.

He lay at my 6-inch spike, steel-toed stilettos.

"I am not a mutt and I am not here to be dominated I heard you were a challenge and no one has ever dominated you. We will see if I can." He said as he stood up smirking as he grabbed for me. I flicked my wrist and the whip skinned the top of his knuckles.

"Bitch!" He screamed holding his knuckles. He grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall roughly.

"I like it rough!" I purred in his ear as I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him against me tightly.

I hooked the whip up to a hook in the wall and he moved closer still smirking.

"That's better, my kitty." He said stroking my exposed cheek.

I smirked behind my mask. One of my legs stayed hooked across his waist while the other rubbed up and down his leg before I stomped on his foot with my stilettos. He screamed and fell in front of me. I sighed here we go again. Another man at my feet, he wants to dominate me. What a shame, he is good looking. I grabbed my whip and hit him across his back.

"AHHHHH!" He yelled.

"You will respect me! You worthless piece of horse maggot, I am you master!"I screamed at him kicking him in his stomach. I squatted on his stomach, my ass barely above his penis and I looked in his face.

"Assume the mother fucking position, bitch!" I said and he eagerly bends over the chair that was in the middle of the room.

I pressed a secret button and a secret compartment was revealed. Inside of the compartment were different instruments used to dominate whoever I was in the room with. I grabbed the spiked pattle and walked over to him.

"You will scream my name." I told him.

Bam! I swung the spiked pattle on his ass. He flinched and began to scream like a little bitch.

"Say my name!" I yelled and hit him again.

He screamed and collapsed on the chair and I was about to hit him again before he said, "Enough! Madame Tigress!"

He fainted and I left him there and went to the head madam- Madam Cruz. If you have not figured it out yet, I will tell you.

I am a Dominatrix...