Dominatrix 1

Chapter 1

Jamie Marie Scott's POV

I made 50 grand off the fool who said 'I will dominate you.' He was a stockbroker or something like that I did not care I was ready to leave and go home. This was it this was the last job I had to do so I could move my brother to California. The stockbroker has been trying to figure out who I was since I have started here. It is time I move on; this could be dangerous if he figure out who I am and about my brother. We had already back and it was almost time to go. It was Jared wanted to go to California and I try to give him what he wants. I walked into the house and tried to look for him. Yes, the house is my house. I bought and paid for it. I am 17 years old and my brother is 15 years old. I have taken care of him for years. His name is Jared Anthony Scott and he had black hair, clear light blue eyes, tan complexion due to the sun, high cheekbones, and a chiseled face. He was 6'2, he was built thickly in his chest and he was a player. I on the other had a peanut butter complexion; I was 5'11, big breast, small butt, and small, but subtle curves. I had high cheekbones, but my face was sharp, my eyes are chinky, my lips thick and I had a button nose. I had golden brown eyes and chocolate brown hair that hung loosely at my waist.

"Jared, I'm home!" I called

Before we step into the story, my brother does not know anything about my job and I want it to stay that way. I was heading upstairs, but as soon as I got to the staircase before I heard noises from his room. I sighed, really, my brother gets more then I do. I walked away from the stairs, grabbed my keys and headed for my door. I would be back later. I headed to a bar. Actually, it was a bar for the elite of society. I go t in for tipping the person at the door. I walked in as if I own the place stopped mid way threw looked around and continued to the bar. The bartender looked me up and down and I could not resist the ways of a flirt so I winked at her and threw my hair while I scanned the place again. Hmmm, none of them was my type. I guess I have to go to the club next because I need a play toy before college starts. Yes, I am in college a sophomore in fact. I wanted to get out of high school as soon as possible.

"What can I get for you, beautiful?"

I turned around and faced her. I notice that she was actually very gorgeous.

"Give me a twisted vodka shot, use Mike's hard lemonade. Give E&J with coke. Please." I said leaning over the counter giving her a peek at of my breast.

She smiled at me and went to get my drinks. I turned around and started to get bored when something gorgeous caught my eye. I looked at the door and a gorgeous man walked into the room. He was at least 6'6 with mystifying dark black eyes. He gave off the dark and mysterious vibe and I was digging it. The suit emphasized his broad shoulders and the pants made you pay attention to how they fit on his narrow hips and long legs. HE was light brown with kissable lips. I was so focused on him that I did not realize someone was beside him. It was a petite blonde-haired woman. Just my luck, he was already taken. The person turned and looked at me almost as if he knew I was thinking about him. He stared at me and I stared back. I got lost in the dark maze of his eyes. His eyes were making me think of dark, dark chocolate used in some erotica ways. I had to look away.

"Here are your drinks, babe?" She said.

He was still watching as I down the shot without grimacing. I wiped the residing liquid off my lips before sipping on the E&J with coke. I started to lick my lips and noticed the bartender staring at me.

"You should give me your number." I told her.

"Why?" She asked a smile playing on her face.

"So I can call you and we can get together." I said.