Dominatrix 3

Raja Raoul's POV

I was on the phone with the detective. I was trying to find Madam Tigress and he has not been able to find anything about her. She was good about covering up her tracks. I could not even find where she worked. How did she pay for that house the Lambo, and the mustang? In addition to whatever car she had in the garage. I was getting frustrated. I had been looking for her for two months and there was nothing. I could not think, I could not work, and I could not do anything. I was frustrated tremendously. I needed her as if people needed air. I was going to find her if it was the last thing I do. I walked into the classroom and Miranda came towards me. She was my best friend since childhood we both had a rough past not worth discussing.

"Hello, Raja it is nice to see you again." She said.

"You too, Miranda." I told her and smiled.

I turn to look into the crowd and my eyes stopped on the creature that had haunted my dreams with wanton passion for months. She looked at her brother and then me. Little brother is what she said he was, but he was huge and not what I thought as little. She got up and looked at Miranda.

"Miranda, I think it is time I go. Jared will tell me how is day has gone." She turned to look at him.

"NO fighting and NO losing your temper. Do you here me?" She said and I swear every one in the room flinched at the steel lining her voice.

Her brother smirked at her and did not flinch, but you saw the flickering of uncertainty.

"I will not, sister." He said playful, but dead seriousness.

"You better not." She told him and left the room.

I looked at him and I looked at the door she left out. I looked at Miranda.

"Excuse me, please." I said and left out the room and as soon as I left, I ran after her.

I ran until I got near the door and there she was leaning against it casually. I grabbed her and pulled her into the bathroom. She tried to put up a fight, but I was impatient. I pulled her to me and she fell against me clumsy, while I pulled her into the biggest cubicle. I closed the door and locked it. I pushed against the wall pulled her head back and kissed her. She opened her mouth and my tongue shot to the back of her throat. She groaned and I grabbed one of her legs and wrapped it around me. I pulled as close as I could. She pulled back not able to breathe, I kissed her from her mouth down her chin to her chest, I unbuttoned the top few buttons to get to her breast, and she squirmed. As I popped one, out and put it in my mouth. She moaned and wiggled underneath me. I made my way back to her lips and rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned in my mouth and I tried to control myself from taking her here. I put her breast inside her bra and button up her shirt. I pulled away and she whimpered. We looked at each other both breathing heavily. I pulled her face back to me.

"Why did you leave without a trace?" Evidently, it caught her attention because her eyes went from dazed, passionate to dark, and empty. She pushed me away and ran out the bathroom. I ran after her trying to figure out what I said. She was fast in the 4-inch stilettos and I had to run low to catch up with her. She ran to the Bugatti and I am glad I put someone near both cars the guy stepped in front to stop her she ran towards him and did a round about kick that took him down without a count. I jumped over him and grabbed her.

"Stop! Stop! I am not going to hurt you I promise." I said as I grabbed her from running further.

She shook at me and tried to throw a punch, but I stopped it. She tried to hit me with her other hand I caught it and pushed her against the car.

"Come down, I will not hurt you and I promise you that." I promised, but she did not trust me.

I could almost see her calculating the best way to get away from me. She could not find a way.