Dominatrix 2

Chapter 2

********************************TWO MONTHS LATER**********************************

We were in California already and we were driving towards my brother's school. We pulled up and already girls were squealing. My brother was driving a 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 and it was in all black. He got it supped up to the point that anything else and he would be breaking the law. I spoiled him so much and I drove up in the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport. It was black and orange. With a fan on the back to make me go faster and like my brother, I had it supped up to the point that anything else it would make it illegal. I pulled up and watched my brother step out the car. Girls swarmed him and I laughed as he turned towards my car. He mouths the words, "HELP ME!"

I laughed and stepped out my car I heard wolf whistles and I watched as hoes glared at me.

"Come on, Jared." I said and flipped my hair.

I cat walked my way into the school and showed my ass. My brother was right next to me doing it. We got inside and the secretary was pushing her self onto him.

"Excuse me," I said and she looked up at me with a glare.

"I am here to enroll my brother into this school. His name is Jared Scoot and if you ever look at him again, I will pull that fake ass platinum blonde hair off your head." I said and she looked at me with her mouth wide open.

"Get to it." I said snapping my fingers.

In 10 seconds flat, she had his schedule. She was apologizing about the way she was acting. I grabbed his schedule and we walked out with my brother laughing. On the way to his class, I am guessing he was a jock, and he grabbed my ass and pulled me to him.

"What it do, sexy? I'm Michael, but since you are so beautiful and new here you can call me Mike." Jared stepped forward and I held my hand up to stop him. Mike looked at my brother as if he dare stop what he was doing. I stomped on his foot and brought my knee to his nose. He fell.

"If you ever touch me again, I will hurt you so bad. You would wish I was not the girl you ever wanted and I do not go to this school. Thanks for giving me the compliment though." I said and we continued to walk.

We entered his first class and I asked the teacher if I could stay the first block with him and see him at lunch and she said yes. I sat in the back and crossed my legs. All eyes were on the movement of the skirt since it rose. The teacher called attention and then the idiot Michael came in the door. His nose busted and a gold-digger by his side trying to comfort him. He looked at me with a glare on his face and I smirked at him and blew him a kiss. He just looked away. I laughed and so did my brother. The teacher called attention and began to call the roll. Everyone was waiting for her to call my name, but she did not.

"Jamie is here to support her brother and listen to what he is learning before she leaves. So welcome Jamie." The teacher said.

"Welcome, Jamie." The class said.

"Hello, class." I said and winked at them.

My brother laughed and looked at me a twinkle in his eye.

"You are such a flirt." He said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Class, we will be having a guest today. He is one of the richest men in the world and is my best friend. Say, hello to Raja Raoul." The teacher said.

A man rushed in. He was short squat and wore glasses.

"Excuse me, class Raja has a call to take he will only be a few minutes." He said and rushed back out.

My brother and I started a conversation on what we would do after school if he did not have a 'play date'.

I will post Raja's POV next. I hope you like let me know what you think it is importatn wvwn if you think your comment does not matter it matters alot to me. I read them and they make me think that I should or could try harder or that I should keep onto the path I am. Please, let me know and from there you can do whatever. Vote or become a fanor read some more of my works. IT is you I am trying to please. Thanks and I will post I have not one, not two, not three, but four brazilian lovers!!! as soon as I type the next few chapters.

deuces

pkcarter14