Scandalous

2nd Person POV

You never should have taken the offer. The offer was too good to pass up though. It offered you a lot of money and free clothes, so you really couldn't say no.

Being a Instagram influencer had its benefits. You have the body for it, and your natural beauty always kept the fans on edge for a new picture. This time, Calvin Klein asked you to model their bra and underwear sets. Definitely can't say no now.

A week later, the box came in the mail full of black, white, and nude colors of underwear sets. You've never seen so many different kinds of bras in such a small box before.

When you put the nude colored ones on, they were a nice fit and the softest you've ever felt before. You set up your camera and stand in the corner of your bedroom, facing your all white bedsheets. For the next half an hour, you walked back and forth between the bed and camera, setting a timer on the camera and snapping pictures. None of them came out good though.

Time for plan B.

"Hey, Holland," you chime into the phone, happy that Harry picked up the phone so quickly.

Harry let out a small laugh, "Hey, L/N, How is your Sunday going?" From his side, Harry sat down on the edge of the couch where his Mother and twin brother was sitting. They were both drinking tea and catching up with each other.

"Not bad, but are you busy at the moment?" you say rather quickly. He glances over at his Mum, and she shakes her head at him. Then, just to tease him, she winked at him and sipped her tea. Sam choked a bit.

"Not at all, what can I do for you?" Harry smiles widely into the phone.

You took a deep breath, "I need you to come over and help me with a photoshoot." Out of all your friends, you knew Harry is the most respectful of girls and wouldn't drool over you the entire time. Plus, it would be a fun way to tease him.

For the longest time, you have had a crush on the middle Holland brother. Just something about his kind personality and handsome features just sucked you in. You suspect that he has a crush on you too with all the blushing going on, but you were never too sure.

"Yeah! I mean— sure Y/N," he cheers with excitement. "I'll grab my equipment and head over to your flat I'm guessing?"

"Yes," you squeak. You and Harry have done plenty of photoshoots before, but nothing this revealing. "Text me when you get here."

Once you and Harry hung up the phone, he runs up the stairs in his home and grabs his camera, lights, laptop, and chargers. The boy is excited. Its been a couple of weeks since your guy's last photo session and sadly, he was itching for it. Before he left, Harry kisses the top of his Mum's head and leaves in a hurry.

You were anxious. Harry has only seen you in your bathing suit, not even just bra. He's such a sweet and innocent boy, and here you are breaking it. The text signaling Harry is here came up on your phone. Now is the time to freak out.

Harry knocks on your door, shouting for you and your "fabulous" self. Before you open the door, you lock the top of it so only two inches of the door opens up. He tries to step though, only to knock his head on the wood.

"Y/N, I think you forgot about the lock again," he laughs, rubbing his head in discomfort.

"I'm sorry!" You shout, sticking your hand out in between the door. "Okay, here's the thing, Harry. This photoshoot if for Calvin Klein and they sent me a bunch of underwear and bras, that's why I called you. Please don't be mad at me for not telling you before you came over. I panicked!"