You Miss Him

You live in LA with your boyfriend Tayler but he recently went back to Texas to visit his family for a week. You were currently chilling on the love sack in the living room watching TV when you got a text from Wendy (Taylers mom)
Miss Holder: Tayler misses you soooo much!! Wish you came with him!
You: Aww! Tell him I miss him too!
You get up to get something to eat when your phone buzzes again.
Tayler😍♥️: She's right, I miss you very very much and I really wish you came with me!
You: I love you so much Tayler! I would've came but you haven't seen your family in so long and I didn't wanna intrude, I'll come next time I promise!
Tayler😍♥️: I love you too, and you wouldn't intrude my family loves you almost as much as I do!
You: Aww! Hey I'm gonna get something to eat and then lay down for a nap. FaceTime later?
Tayler😍♥️: Sure, bye!
You: Bye! Love youuuu
You sigh because you feel so damn lucky to be his. You look in the kitchen once again for something to eat but find nothing.  Ugh fine I'll just go out! You grab your phone and keys and wallet and head to In N' Out Burger. You decided to sit outside and eat. You were almost done but suddenly someone wraps there arms around you from behind so you scream and punch whoever it was in the balls but instantly regret it once you turned around. It was you and Taylers best friend, Bryce Hall.
Bryce: Agh fuck seriously?!
You: OMG IM SO SORRY THATS JUST A NATURAL REFLEX!! I feel so bad!
Bryce: Its ok
You talk to Bryce for a bit but then head home and lay down for a nap and think: Gosh I miss Tayler

This is really short I'm so sorry😂 Hope you enjoyed tho! Comment some ideas tho please!