He Comes Home From Tour

You were impatiently sitting on the couch in you and Taylers shared apartment waiting for him to get back from tour. He said he'd be home at 1:45 PM it was currently 1:28 PM. You hear your phone ring and you run to your phone. It Tayler! You quickly answer it.
You: HI BABY!
Tayler: Hey someone's excited haha
You: Yes omg I miss you so much!
Tayler: I missed you too I'll be home in a few!
You: Ok ilysm!
Tayler: Love you too!
With that he hung up. You couldn't even sit anymore you were way to happy and excited to see Tayler.
It was 1:40 PM! He will be here any minute! You excitedly run to your shared bedroom to double check if you look decent (not that it matters but still). You hear the door open and you rush out and jump into Taylers arms and hug him really tight. You were so happy to see him.
You: God I missed this
Tayler: I did too
You give him a long passionate kiss and then he sets you down. You help him unpack and get settled and then you two decide to watch a movie.

Few Minutes Into The Movie...
You can feel Tayler staring at you. You just brush it off until you finally speak up.
You: Are you ok Tayler?
Tayler: Yea I just missed you so much and I'm so happy to be back
You: Aww I missed you too baby
You both turn to face each other...
You: So Tayler how was tour?
Tayler: It was so great and so much fun!
You continue asking him questions about tour until you notice a blank stare on his face.
You: Tay-
Tayler put his finger on your lip..
Tayler: Shhh
He pulled you into his lap and he started kissing your neck slightly sucking.
You: Ta-
He cuts you off by smashing his lips onto yours. Of course you kiss back but it gets heated pretty quick. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance so you accepted. His tongue roamed your mouth. He stopped for a second and stood up.
You: Why'd you stop?
Tayler: It's getting kinda hot in here
And with that he took off his hoodie leaving him shirtless.
You: Its actually kinda cold but ok
You move over a bit and he lays down on the couch and you lay on top of him and snuggle into his neck to finish watching the movie.
An Hour Later...
The movie was coming close to an end but you wanted to finish what you had started with Tayler so you turned your head and licked his sweet spot on his neck.
Tayler: Whatcha doin babe?
You: Oh nothing
You started sucking on his neck. He let out a little moan. You felt Tayler get a boner and you chuckled slightly.
Tayler: Sorry about th-
You cut him off by sliding your tongue into his mouth starting another heated make out session. It lasted about 5 minutes this time. You looked him in the eyes and gave him another peck before saying I love you.
You both ended your night cuddling and watching Netflix.

Did you guys like this one too? Kinda cheesy idk, comment let me know and give me ideas please!!