He Gets Turned On

You and Tayler have been married for 2 years now and have been wanting to adopt a kid but you didn't wanna adopt just yet because you guys didn't know if you would be able to handle a child so you guys decided to foster and see if it worked out.

A little bit later Tayler got a call that the child you guys will be fostering is on his way. You and Tayler are both so excited!

I think he's here! Tayler said with excitement.

I think so too! You said.

You and Tayler both went outside and greeted the little boy. He was around 7 years old which was perfect!

Hi I'm Dylan are you guys gonna be taking care of me? He said with happiness in his voice.

Hey buddy! Yes we are! I'm Tayler and this is my wife Y/N! Tayler said.

Can I call you guys mommy and daddy? He asked.

Whatever you feel comfortable with sweetheart! You said.

You all went inside and sat at the table and talked with Dylan for a bit. Just basic stuff like getting to know him, rules, routines.

Time Skip To Dinner Time:

Tayler has made everyone spaghetti which was odd because normally your the one who makes food.

Mommy I'm getting full. Dylan said.

Come on it's just 2 more bites you can do it! You said.

Nooo! I can't! He said with tears starting to form in his eyes.

Come on buddy two more bites! You want desert right? Tayler said.

Yea I do but im so full! Dylan said.

If you finish, we can all have desert and daddy can sing you to sleep later! You said.

You notice Tayler shifted in his seat a little bit and his face got really red but you just brushed it off. You got Dylan to finish his food and a little bit later you all had desert.

Hey little buddy you ready for bed? Tayler asked.

Dylan nodded and Tayler took him to the guest room and you heard Tayler singing Dylan to sleep.
A little bit later Tayler comes down stairs but you notice something. He has a boner. You start laughing.

What? What's so funny! He asks while chuckling.

How the hell did you get a boner?! You asked while laughing.

I don't wanna talk about it. He said with embarrassment.

Come on tell me babe. You said.

Ugh, I got turned on when you called me daddy earlier to Dylan. He said.

Are you serious? You ask.

YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL WHEN YOU CALL ME DADDY! He said.

Oh boy. Come on let's get some sleep. You said.

You both went upstairs to your shared bedroom. You were in the middle of changing your clothes when all of a sudden Tayler grabbed you and gently tossed you on the bed.

What are you doing?! You asked.

You need to help me fix this! Please! Tayler said pointing to himself.

You laugh and shake your head. No I'm tired babe!

Please!! He groans in frustration.

No! You said very stern.

You get up and put some sweatpants and a shirt on and get into bed. Tayler comes in next to you.

He whispered in your ear. Just a quickie please?

You rolled over and smacked his bare chest. NO! Now go to sleep, I love you! You said.

He sighed and just pulled you closer.

You both were just sitting in silence so you decided to get him back for annoying you. You know your gonna make things worse but you still did it.

You move your hand from his chest to his hip and he looks down at you curious as to what you were doing.

Honey? What are you doing? He said with suspicion.

You chuckled. Just changing positions.

You moved your hand down to his thigh. By now he can tell what you were doing and you knew that because he stiffened up. You moved your hand towards his dick and rubbed it then grabbed it through his pants and put your hand back on his chest to act all innocent.

Babeeee please why do you have to tease me! He said with frustration.

Cuz you kept begging me for help so I did. You said.

THAT DOESNT HELP THAT MAKES THINGS WORSE!! If you wanna help, get on your knees in front of me! He said clearly aggravated.

Hmm nah I think I'm good. You said.

Your being a bad girl. He said.

I know. You said proudly.

He groaned and grabbed your face and started a heated make out session. After a little bit you pulled away and you layed your head back on his chest and that's how you guys ended your night.

THIS SUCKS I KNOW! I'm so sorry 😂