Tayler Doesnt Give You Attention

You were sitting on the couch with Tayler, Bryce, and Nick. They were all playing fortnite while you were scrolling through your phone. You started to get bored and you wanted attention from your boyfriend of 3 years, Tayler Holder. Taylerrr babyyy you whined. Yes hunny he replied. Give me attention you said. Hun I'm playing a game right now can you wait till we're done? He questioned. Ugh fine you said. You had an idea to get his attention another way, you decided to text him.
To: Tayler😍♥️
Babyyy
Give me attention
Tayler
Kiss me
Kiss me till I suffocate
You heard Taylers phone go off and you saw him glance at it but continue on with his game. You really couldn't tease him cuz his friends were there but you had another idea. You got up and walked over to Tayler and sat on his lap. Hun I can't see that well he said. Is your game really more important than me? You questioned. You were gonna say something else but you got caught off guard when you got a text. It was Bryce?
Bryce: If your gonna put on a show for us lmk and I'll pause the game. It's funny when your all over Tayler and he's trying to focus
You: Omg thanks, yea go ahead and pause it, I have an idea lol
Bryce paused the game which really set Tayler off. WAIT NO WHAT HAPPENED?! He yelled. You took this opportunity to sit back on his lap, facing him this time. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He tried gently pushing you off. Baby later, something happened to the game he said. Do you even love me anymore? You asked. Of course bu- You cut him off. Show me you love me then. You started rolling your hips on him. Babe not here. He stated. You smashed your lips on his and it didn't take long for it to turn into a heated make out session. Bryce and Nick cheered and laughed at the same time. The make out sesh lasted about 2 minutes then you and Tayler pulled apart. He kissed your neck a few times leaving a few hickeys then he whispered in your ear we'll continue this later baby.

Another short one ik I'm sorryyyy comment some ideas or requestes TYY!