Apologies

Tayler POV:
So I'm filming a YouTube video today cuz I haven't posted in a while but I wanted to do something with my girlfriend Y/N but i don't know what. I decided to scroll through YouTube until I got my idea: Ignoring My Girlfriend Prank.

"THATS PERFECT" I thought to myself.

I decided to text Y/N to see if she could come over.

To Y/N: Hey Babyyyy
Y/N: Hey handsome what's up
Tayler: I was wondering if you could maybe come over?
Y/N: Ofc! I'll be there soon!
Tayler: Yay Ily♥️
Y/N: Ily too babe! ♥️

Perfect now I just have to find a place to set up my cameras, wait for Y/N and let the prank begin.

15 minutes later...
I hear a knock at my door, it must be Y/N but she has a key so she just comes in. She immediately puts her stuff down and flops on the couch next to me and try's to give me a hug and kiss but I turn over a bit.

"Babe what the hell? You ask me to come over and you won't even let me hug or kiss you?! What's wrong?" Y/N says.

I pull out my phone and scroll through social media. She tries to cuddle me but I get up and go to the kitchen to look for something to eat.

"Babyyyy please I'm your girlfriend if something's wrong you can tell me about it" Y/N says with worry in her voice.

I try not to have the reaction to go over and cuddle her because I wanna keep this prank up just to see how far I can go so I go upstairs into my game room and play some fortnite.

Y/N POV:
My boyfriend Tayler had asked me to come over but he's ignoring me and I wonder if I did something wrong? He had gone upstairs I'm sure to play a game or something. I'm hesitant to follow because I don't wanna seem annoying or anything but eventually I follow him up. I go to his game room and there he is, headphones on and volume all the way up.

I lift up a side of his headphones, "baby please talk to me I'm actually going to cry please did I do or say something wrong?!" I say.

He still didn't say anything. I'm not one to give up but I decide to because it's been a while and I don't wanna bother him if he's that mad. I decide to go back downstairs and gather my stuff and go down to my car. I wait to see if he'd come out but he didn't. I sigh a bit and begin to start my car. It didn't start... of course. So I sigh and just listen to some music and cry.

Taylers POV:
I notice Y/N left so I grabbed my camera and ran outside to see if she had left yet. But there I see Y/N listening to music in her car sobbing. I go up and knock on her window. She looks up at me with a sparkle in her eye and rolls down the window.

"Baby it was a prank I didnt mean to upset you I'm sorry baby i love you so so so much" I said.

"What do you mean" She said confused.

"I did the ignoring my girlfriend prank on you I thought it'd be funny to see how you'd react but I didn't think you'd cry I'm so sorry. I'm surprised you didn't drive off tho" I said.

"It's ok I kind of forgive you, I'm still upset but I'll get over it and I'm still here cuz my car won't start" She said.

"Well come back inside we can make some snacks and cuddle and kiss" I said.

"Eh" She said.

"What do you mean eh?" I said with concern in my voice.

"Just kissing my boyfriend sounds SOOO boring, you know what I mean?" She says in hopes of me knowing what she's saying.

"Uhm you don't wanna kiss me? Is that what you mean?" I said with worry.

"No I do I just wanna... you know.. make out n shit" She said.

"You don't have to tell me twice get out of the car so I can make out with you baby girl" I said with excitement.

She got out of the car and I picked her up and brought her inside and gently placed her on the counter and I stood in between her legs and started gently passionately kissing her. It intensified pretty quick, she bit my bottom lip asking for entrance so I gladly accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance but I won and started kissing her more roughly than before. I pulled away and looked her in the eyes and smirked. She knew what I was gonna do. I moved down and kissed her sweet spot on her neck and started sucking leaving a mark.

"Babe!!! My mom is gonna see i this!" She said.

"Let her, it's a way of me showing your mine too" I said with a slight chuckle.

"Dork" She said jokingly.

I picked her up bridal styled and layed her on the couch and started tickling her. She begged me to stop but I pinned her arm above her head knowing I'm stronger and tickled her most ticklish spot. Her feet.

"BABE NO STOP PLEASE STOOOP" She yelled.

"Hmmm I don't think so" I said with a smirk.

"Baby please" she begged.

"What's in it for me?" I asked.

"I let you give me another hickey and I'll give you one too" She said with a smirk.

"DEAL" I said with excitement.

I released her and pulled her into my lap. I let her go first so i moved my head aside to give her more room and she found my sweet spot and started kissing and licking.

"Baaaaabe don't teaseee" I said with a whine.

I could feel her smirk and she started sucking making me moan a little. She had left a mark telling me it was my turn. She turned her head and moved her hair to give me more room and I started kissing her sweet spot and then I gently sucked and left another hickey making her slightly moan.

"Now we've marked our properties" she said with a chuckle.

"Indeed we did" I said.

"Wanna watch spongebob now?" She said.

"Is that even a question?! HELL YEA I WANNA WATCH SPONGEBOB!" I said with excitement.

We ended our night cuddling, kissing, and watching movies.