Prologue

/Cassiel\

Angels don't sleep. We just stay inside our house or at a friends house or do our duties for the next day. Though I prefer to do things day by day.

I glared at the place I once called home. How could this happen to me? what did I do? the questions with no answers. I let myself enjoy my last hours as an angel, thinking about how happy my day was before all this happened.

{Earlier that day}

I walked out of my home, ready to start my day. The daily life of an angel. "Good morning sister," My angel brother said as he went to start his own job. "Good morning brother!" I yelled so he could he could ear me as he walked. Some of us angels choose to fly, but I like walking. It gives you time to just look at everything., say hello, appreciate things. Angels who choose to fly are in a rush, or love speed. Though I've never been on the earth, I still love to appreciate the little things.

I happily walked around this wonderful place I call home with earth weather surprise. God doesn't get too happy when people think they can magically tell the weather by their man-made machines. "How is the weather surprises coming?" Lana, my friend, and sister asked. "Coming along fine so far," I said with a little laugh at the end. This is how spirits in heaven treat each other. We love each other and look out for one another unless they're like Lucifer. "I hope everything goes well. I need to turn these in" She said pointing to the pile of the soon-to-be angels that are currently in the waiting room. Humans that have died and made it ti haven wait in heaven till the world ends. It's like pre-heaven. "Have fun" I laughed and she laughed before leaving. I put the last weather surprise in the jar before leaving the little hut myself. I walked to the big globe in the middle of heaven. ItT's for angels to do their job. I pour the weather for every spot on earth every day, sometimes more than once a day. I smiled and waved to all my sisters and brothers as I walked to the globe to do my daily job. I sat down the jars down on the little table and poured the weather one by one. This is my job, I do the weather by whatever god wants that day, or time of day. I also control nature, will not control, more like my job. I make flowers bloom, or make trees grow. Anything that involves nature. God tells me to jump and I ask how high. I do what he commands of me. It's my job.

I heard the bell and looked up. "There is to be a meeting today. All must attend" My sister said and everyone nodded. "Great" I heard from behind me. Usually, our meetings are just to get together, but something about her tone made me uneasy. "We shall go now sisters and brothers" I heard her say again and everyone put down everything and walked to the meeting hall. This is really making me uneasy.

As I arrived at the meeting hall, I saw almost every angel in heaven. "Sisters and brothers!" Yelled an angel to get our attention. "Unfortunately, we are not here to have a social gathering. Father has news" she said and I grew happy. Father doesn't show himself often. I saw father walk in with Jesus. "My children, I have come to say, something will happen today, and I want you all to remember its all apart of the plan," he said and I got confused but didn't say anything. Father does this often. He says things that aren't clear to anyone but himself and Jesus, but we all trust him.
"Sister?" I heard from my brother whose job is to make sure nothing happens to the globe. I looked up with a smile and saw him looking at me in surprise. He pointed to my feet and I saw something I thought I'd never see under me; blackness. When an angel is about to fall from grace, the usual whiteness under them turns black. My eyes widened and I looked at father who smiled at me. I grew scared and screamed then I suddenly fell. I screamed as I fell from grace.

I stopped screaming after a couple of minutes, realizing that yelling isn't gonna help. "Why father?" I whispered, looking at the sky as my hair was all in my face. For the first time, I felt emotions. I touched my cheek as I felt an unfamiliar wetness flow down my cheek. I touched my cheek then brought it up to my eyes. My eyes widened as I saw a tear. I sniffled when I knew I was having a human emotion. My eyes turned red and anger took over me. I screamed so loud, I knew everyone in hell and heaven could hear me. I screamed the Scream of an angel.