Chapter 3

God watched as his daughter, Cassiel, walked around the woods. He sighed at his stubborn daughter. She just doesn't know when to give up and accept things.

"Abanddon." He summoned with his head high.

A black winged angel appeared and kneeled before God.

"Yes, father?" He asked, still on his knees looking down.

God turned to him and moved his hand signalling him to rise. Abaddon rose and looked upon his father.

"I want you to pay a visit to, Cassiel. Give her a message from me. Tell her to stop fleeing from the vampire, Esme. This is my commmand, now go." He spoke with dominance, his hand signalling for the Angel of death to deliver his message.

Abaddon nodded, bowed, then flew away.

After Abanddon disappeared,God looked upon the mirror that showed his daughter.

"Receive my message well, my child, for this will be the last one you receive."

~Cassiel~

I walked around the only innocent place in this world; nature.
My thoughts went to the vampire. Why is she entranced by me? She knows nothing of my angel status.

A small lion Cub appeared before me. I couldn't help the smile that graced my face.

"Hello small animal. Where is your mother?" I asked. She whimpered and laid down upon my feet.

'Wolves ate her'

She pathetically whimpered at my feet. I scoffed at the small animal.
"You need no mother to thrive in this pathetic world." I spoke harshly.

Her head rose to peer at me.

'But I don't know how. She fed me food and made sure no one hurt me'

I glared at her and walked away. Stupid animal. I've learned to never count on anyone for in time the will betray you heartlessly.

I felt the light patter of her feet follow me making me stop and turn around, only for her to stop as well.

"What do you want, Lion?" I snapped as I squeezed my hands, my nails digging into my human form.

'Will you help me?'

Before I could tell her no I felt the presence of another angel, though this aura felt....darker.

"Run along." I pointed to the tree. She looked at me before following my order.

"Abaddon, I'm assuming." I breathed out with my eyes closed. I heard a chuck from behind me. I looked behind me to see my sister leaning against a tree.

"I never could sneak up on you as fledglings." She chuckled, walking to me with stride.

"What do you want." I demanded crossing my arms with my usual straight face.

She chuckled stopping a few feet away from me.

"I have a message from father..." She started, her tone dripping in seriousness. I stiffened at that. What does he need to tell me? I'm no longer his daughter but a mere fallen angel.

"He said to stop fleeing from the vampire, Esme. He's commanding this."

My jaw clenched at her words. He has no right to tell me what to do anymore. I'm no longer serve him.

Abaddon sighed at the face I made.
"I know you despise father for his act of banishing you from heaven but think for a minute. You still have your wings. Maybe you aren't banished, maybe you're being tested." She spoke softly. I looked up at her with a new light in my eyes.