Half Breed

October 30th
Simeon's POV
Babe your trucks getting old, I say as I close the door. Chris may be getting old but so are you. Sam says meeting me at the front of the truck. Oh? I say as if asking a question and he grabs my hand. Your such a dork you know. He says and I laugh as we start weaving through the lot of cars towards the school.

9 steps and a few honks later we walk up the old stone brick steps of the school and I notice that one tiny brick at the base of the staircase with the name spellman written on it. It's been there since I was kid and I've always taken it as a sign of good luck. We step inside the the old building and I take off my jacket tying it around my waist. We've gotta pick up our schedules at the office before anything babe. I say and exclaim maybe we'll get the same locker. I say with an over dramatic theater expression, I laugh and raise my eyebrows with a smirk. Sam opens the glass door to the office and I thank him as I step inside. Hey Janice I say approaching the front desk, we were wondering if you had our class schedules I know were early but I wanted to make sure that we were in class on time, I continue. Simeon! She exclaims and immediately starts flipping through the stack of papers Seir Seir Seir she says and the lights flicker.

Something pops outside the room and the sound of shattering glass fills my ears. I turn my head to see the glass falling and she chimes Simeon sweetie. I quickly turn my head back around to take the paper from her. It's time Simeon. She says and I glance up at her now pitch black eyes. It's time sweetheart. She says and I shake myself blinking repeatedly. What?! I nearly shout and she still has the paper in her hand. It's time Simeon I've got other papers to get sweetie here you go. She says and I take the paper stepping away from the counter rubbing my eyes. I notice she's now back to her normal clearly human colored eyes. Are you ok B. Sam asks and I nod my head as Janice goes about finding Sammy's paper. Just thought I saw something. I mumble. Janice is someone gonna clean up that glass out there? I look back over my shoulder and see the shards sprinkled around the hallway.

What glass sweetie all I see is confetti, those two kids that I saw running just now must've popped a confetti bomb, Anyways Sam here's your schedule now you two get along ok have a nice day. Janice says and as we walk out I notice her left eye twitching. I know you see me. A whisper chimes in my ears and down at the very end of the hall a tall slender shadowy figure stands latched on to the last locker. I'm watching, always watching Simeon. The thing whispers again and Sam steps out behind me. The thing dissolves into the wall it was leaning on and the bell blades as students begin walking through the front door. Come on Sam were locker 247 on the second floor. I say and tug Sams shoulder.

I open the locker and grab my notebook out of my backpack stuffing my schedule inside the pages. I've got Physics and you've got Chemistry on the other end of the building so Ill see you at lunch ok? I say and grin as we fist bump. I'll see you later Sammy I say again and then he replies. Sounds good babe. I slide my backpack off my shoulder turning it around while strolling down the hall weaving through people. I've gotta look over aunt Zeldas notes about the baptism. I think to myself and I pull out a book bound in slick black leather. Ok so there'll be a ram and some blue fire I mumble to myself and before I know it I'm on the ground. Halfbreed. Kyle says and sneers in my face from above me. What do you mean, I stammer and pick myself up searching around for my book. Looking for this Simeon? Daniel says holding up my book in his hands. He opens it to my bookmarked page about the baptism.

Aww look he's getting ready for his baptism. Kyle says and I slam my fist into his nose. All the students were disappearing into they're classes and within seconds there was no one left in the halls but the 3 of us. Oh really Seir? The lights flicker and I see myself in there eyes. My eyes in mirrored form are glazed over black with not a trace of iris. Get away from me. I say attempting to lower my voice. Kyle punches me back throwing me to the ground. He points in my face. Or what Simeon just what're you gonna do, you think your so high and mighty don't you. Kyle says as spit flys out of his mouth after nearly every word. But your nothing Seir absolutely nothing and we're gonna make sure you don't forget it. Daniel saving waving his hand and my shirt goes up exposing my stomach. Don't! No Don't do this! I scream but no one opens a door no one steps out into the hall.

Daniel and Kyle begin drawing a pentagram in the air with they're fingertips and my skin near my left hip begins to burn and sizzle. Stop!? I scream and hot tears begin rolling off my face. Stop. I say with a voice that is clearly not mine. Black veins bulge under my skin pulsing from my eyes and I raise both of my hands. The two of them begin rising into the air grabbing they're throats. L-Let us g go Daniel says and I rise to my feet grinning at the two of them. And just why would I do that? The voice says and I drop my hands as they fall to the floor. I told you to get away from me. I say and the black veins fade til my eyes return to their previous blue green mix. You should've left. I continue and turn around as I hear them running away. What even was that. I mumble to myself and head to class. Aunt Zeldas not gonna be happy about this.